Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Bernie is more or less the farthest candidate to the right I'd consider voting for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why don't they ever start over in CA? I hate how we are basically the Dems' biggest gun and we're also ignored because we're so late in the primary cycle. Who loving cares what the goddamn South wants? Those states vote for shithead Republicans in the general anyway.

Sorry I know there are Dems/progressives down there too but uh really why do they influence so much of who the Dem candidate will be considering those states nearly always go GOP in the general? I hate the DNC more and more it's just literally a controlled opposition party.

COMRADES has issued a correction as of 20:30 on Nov 26, 2018

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Good then Bernie will win

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I think it'll be easier than that. Shortly before the voting happens they'll announce a new rule that anyone on there has to have been a registered Democrat for at least a year.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

docbeard posted:

Zell Miller challenged Chris Matthews to a duel on the air.

I just like to bring that up sometimes.

Nice. Chris Matthews is craven, confirmed.