Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

comedyblissoption posted:

the dnc can unilaterally decide that a candidate is sufficiently not democratic enough and not allow candidates like sanders to run in the presidential primaries. i doubt they would press that nuclear button for bernie but would do so for future bernie-like candidates

on the other hand, watching the dems nuke themselves in a single night would be pretty fuckin lolz worthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

really queer Christmas posted:

pass a law that Jeb! has to run for President for the rest of his life or the bush name gets stricken from history

the bush family memorial where anyone can piss on their loving graves would be a worthy testament to their evils

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
call it The 8 Percenters

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

man remember how early we all thought the 2016 primaries were, starting only the year before the election

the 2024 primaries began seven years ago

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

barbara bush went on national tv to tell jeb! not to run and welp

jeb's parents died being horribly disssapointed in him

and that makes me happy

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why are you posting a TPUSA goon

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

basic hitler posted:

FDR was an elite from an elite family who rightly saw the mob coming for all his nice poo poo and rammed thru reforms to save him and his buddies against their wishes. He's a hero of rich ppl

Yeah as it turns out that was better than nothing. If I was rich I would be running and screaming to all my rich friends to get Bernie in the White House in order to ensure we were still rich and not dead in 30 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh my god that first comment.