Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stonelegs
Apr 15, 2003

I'll have a coke...
We need to put in an effort to get people out of the Purity Test mindset when it comes to these candidates and get them to think pragmatically. There's an election to win.

Beto is alright. I appreciate his gradual shift to the center as of late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stonelegs
Apr 15, 2003

I'll have a coke...

THS posted:

im gargling and drowning in cum and blood

put that on a hat and i'll fuckin buy it

hat has to be size 8 doe, cuz of my dis a bil a tee

Stonelegs
Apr 15, 2003

I'll have a coke...

Al! posted:

beto lost in an election where other democrats cleaned up in texas of all places

to ted cruz

and u think its the pragmatic option to support that softboy against trump?????

nah, I just find it hilarious dudes are flipping tables because their DSA Darling doesn't fully abide by their scripture

I don't really have a hard preference just as long as they are as neoliberal as gently caress

dirtbag centrist for life

Stonelegs
Apr 15, 2003

I'll have a coke...

Lightning Knight posted:

lol source your quotes or you’re a huge piece of poo poo.

first of all I am a huge piece of poo poo

second of all this dude's reaction to the israel poo poo:

Chillgamesh posted:

ah gently caress you Beto, you made me regret voting for you instead of just writing in my dad or some poo poo

Stonelegs
Apr 15, 2003

I'll have a coke...

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

ah yeah beto, a dsa darling. you are stupid

my bad dawg I meant to say something angry about capitalism please let me back in to the smart club

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)