Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

It's going to Biden or Harris, either of which will lose handily to Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Finicums Wake posted:

as soon as people bother to look into biden's 'accomplishments,' like, say, how he helped end desegregation, perpetuate mass incarceration, or 'reform' consumer bankruptcy law, his polling numbers are gonna tank. plus, his role in the anita hill hearings wont be so easily overlooked in a post metoo world.

2016 was the last year biden couldve made it through a dem primary, but because he's loving stupid he's going to run anyways. i'm looking forward to watching him get owned

The press and boomer liberals will give him a pass on everything because they percieve Biden to have literally the only thing they care about, "electability"

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1067886119944167425

Too many Jebs, too many Jebs...

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

apparently kasich said he might try and primary trump

if he does he is going to lose even worse than he did in 2016

yeah it's going to own

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

comedyblissoption posted:

he's going to do something really dumb and focus on a nice big technocratic figurative wall and make a big deal about how his plan is automation and drones and more surveillance instead of just a dumb old trump wall that just sits there being all static and also say JOBS a bunch

the SmartWall™

"We need to bring together the international community together on this problem"

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

6% Deval Patrick lol

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

the only candidates who actually have durable support from voters are bernie and biden and that has been the case for at least a year. biden's support is based mostly off of him being more of a third obama term than hillary ever was

beto may or may not be a flash in the pan, who knows. he definitely has 10 times the charisma of warren or any of the other also-rans

beto is the scott walker of this cycle, he'll be forgotten in a few months

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Please decide no

Though I'm sure this statement isn't meant to be read at face value and she decided to run a long time ago

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

basic hitler posted:

I didn't know Ocasio's birthday was october 13th. she's 5 days older than me.

She's also making me feel like I'm wasting my time and life now lmao

I've four years older than both of you

you'll get over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/elainaplott/status/1070669447654977536

quote:

On the other hand, of the day’s worth of videos and robo-calls Biden recorded for midterm candidates, many weren’t used, with several of the campaigns deciding he came off as too tired, and worn out, according to people familiar with the decisions to keep them on the shelf.

lmao Trump is going to get re elected so easily