Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

i don't want to see these great ace attorney freaks. begone from my sight

I think they're quite good now, actually, having played both parts. In fact part two might be one of my favorite ace attorney games ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

elf help book posted:

herlock sholmes

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Herlock sholmes

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/streetfighter/status/1533962003831590912?s=21&t=HOXPGfrwrQj70LpmZ1k5hw

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Thank you Capcom

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol cool

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

In soul caliber 2 you could hit buttons to talk poo poo in the face off screen but they were super weird.

Talim: you want some more?
Nightmare: not yet!
Me(age 13): lmfao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Me age 31 is still laughing

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

lmao

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Tempted by the dmc5 and the hd collection in humble capcom bundle right now, imps

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

SpaceAceJase posted:

Tempted by the dmc5 and the hd collection in humble capcom bundle right now, imps

play dmc 3, 4, and 5 until you die

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

play dmc 3, 4, and 5 until you die

*Dubya voice* You forgot DMC1

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Dubya voice* You forgot DMC1

Gamer confession: i dont like it much :/

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
5>4>3>2>1, imo.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

5>4>3>2>1, imo.

imo 5 4 3 1 2

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I have played 1 the most out of all of them and I think it kicks rear end

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Still hard to believe they made dmc5 and it turned out so good

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
5 3 4 1 2

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I only played the first one on PS2 so I'm going to play them chronologically.

No dmc 4 in the bundle. Should I play that DmC reboot or avoid?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

SpaceAceJase posted:

I only played the first one on PS2 so I'm going to play them chronologically.

No dmc 4 in the bundle. Should I play that DmC reboot or avoid?

it's adequate. far below the standard set by the resto f the series

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

it's adequate. far below the standard set by the resto f the series

this. if you like gow-style combat its fine but all the real dmc games (NOT 2) are way better

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I haven't played it and never will.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just play as Vergil in 3, 4 and 5 instead of touching dumc

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay posted:

5>4>3>2>1, imo.

Been a while since grade school but this checks out

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

dmc4 is $10 on steam and worth it imo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*montage of me going through delousing and strapping into 3 layers of Vibrofoam protective synchrogear and then sliding into the Mech Pilot Pod of the Troll Master 7000* DmC is the only good Devil May Cry game * smirks and levels San Francisco with Mah Laser Beam* and it's cringe to play on a difficulty above Easy.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

*montage of me going through delousing and strapping into 3 layers of Vibrofoam protective synchrogear and then sliding into the Mech Pilot Pod of the Troll Master 7000* DmC is the only good Devil May Cry game * smirks and levels San Francisco with Mah Laser Beam* and it's cringe to play on a difficulty above Easy.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

In Training posted:

Very funny

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

In Training posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Been a while since grade school but this checks out

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

started RE3 remake tonight for Hallowin gaming. It seems uhhh kinda phoned in so far like 45 minutes in. Starting with the FMV lol

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
The best part of RE3remake is looking at Jill. The horny geniuses of Capcom know what's up

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dmc5 is cool...but now I unlocked dante and it's epic

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

would I rather play th guy with pointless item management and a rev-up mechanic, the guy who you cn just hit three buttons while he reads a book, or th guy with twenty weapons, styles, skill changes, and the funny lines + looks cool instead of like a british eunuch. hm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Doctor Faustine posted:

Lmao are people really? Iirc he literally quotes the opening of “Auguries of Innocence” at one point, which I thought like everyone knew?

What a bunch of philistines holy poo poo.

Blake owns, and V quoting Blake is 100% why V is Best Boy.

lmfao