Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tildes
Nov 16, 2018

exquisite tea posted:

I really wasn't expecting an Assassin's Creed game to by my favorite this year either, but what can I say! I like what I like. The joy of playing video games is that you can always be pleasantly surprised. :)

Honestly I smh at myself but yea, it was really good. Excited for where the franchise is going now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)
Not that I’m surprised, but Fallout 76 didn’t receive a single point. FO Vegas, an 8 year old fallout still tops it.

Did you also compile a list of negative points? I know there were a few people that panned some games, I’d love to see what the worst of 2018 was

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dalaram posted:

Did you also compile a list of negative points?

I did not, this is a thread of positivity :)

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Rarity posted:

I did not, this is a thread of positivity :)

I think we need one for negativity. Nothing gets people riled up like a discussion of the shittiest games of the year. You can even make the same rules apply--no one is allowed to whine when someone lists a game they like.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

I think we need one for negativity. Nothing gets people riled up like a discussion of the shittiest games of the year. You can even make the same rules apply--no one is allowed to whine when someone lists a game they like.

If someone wants to make it then feel free. This and the TV IV thread is about as much as I can handle myself, I'm afraid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Rarity posted:

If someone wants to make it then feel free. This and the TV IV thread is about as much as I can handle myself, I'm afraid.

Absolutely agree. There is enough negativity to go around and some positivity is a welcome sight!

I think it is time to send this lovely thread to the Goldmine. Thank you everyone for contributing, for having great discussions and also to Rarity for such a fun and successful thread in the first place!