Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilMerlin
Apr 10, 2018

Meh.

Give it a try...

Funky See Funky Do posted:

For reference I live in Sydney Australia and to nip it in the bud - if I could move I'd have done that long before I started a thread.

I have a drug dealer (small time - methamphetamine) dealing from his apartment about 5 meters from my front door. There's a steady stream of junkies going in and out of there daily. I share a bathroom in the hallway with my neighbour so I have to go out into the hallway to use that and, obviously, to come and go from my place. I've had them come to my door looking for him. I've had them knock on my door asking to use the toilet or to borrow toilet paper. I routinely have them camped outside my front door waiting for him. I've found them passed out in the hallway blocking the door of a young couple with a baby. I'm loving sick of them. The absolute last straw was a short while ago as I was coming out from a shower one of his customers tried to start a fight with me, completely unprovoked.

I've called the police and given them as much information as I can - they know about him and are working to gently caress him but god knows how long that may take.

All the apartments here are rental properties managed by the same real estate agency. I've contacted them numerous times to no avail. The police mentioned he may have a relative working at the real estate agency (which would explain why he was allowed he install a security door and a spy-cam on a rental property looking out into a common hallway).

I'm pretty desperate. Do I have any other avenues I can explore to get rid of this guy. I don't give two shits if he goes to prison or not - I just want the junkies out of the building.

True story... when I bought my first condo (Plymouth, MA) years ago, I had a drug dealer living in the unit right above mine. Since there was a hill near the porch on his floor he would sit on his porch selling drugs and just handing them off to the people standing on the hill. Saw this a few times.

Then one week I was in my Service Dress uniform, complete with wheel hat... Apparently he was so stoned he thought I was a cop, jumped off his porch, missed the side of the hill and fell two stories. Knocked himself out cold. Called the ambulance and the cops showed up with the ambulance. As they were checking him out, they found two bags of drugs in his pockets.

Needless to say I only saw him once more as he was cleaning out his stuff out of the condo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU