Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Verisimilidude posted:

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a role in software engineering/frontend development!

I have around 3 years of professional experience as a software engineer where I focused almost exclusively on frontend development. I have worked primarily in the fintech field, but I am looking to break away from that.

My skillset revolves around JavaScript, React, Redux and other technologies. I'm comfortable learning on the job and have done so with large frameworks (React-Native) and languages (TypeScript) in a professional environment.

I would like to work for a larger, established company, but it is not a requirement.

Remote is preferable, but a hybrid position within a reasonable distance could work as well. I am located in Northern New Jersey, approximately 30 minutes commute from NYC.

Full benefits are necessary, as is a competitive salary.

I have a personal website which has a copy of my resume attached, as well as a list of my accomplishments and links to projects. You can feel free to reach me via the Contact Me button on my site, by DMing me here, or by reaching out to my email address located on my resume.

x-posting here as well.

Offering!

My previous position laid me off due to funding issues. Looking for a new position in the realm of web development and full-stack/frontend software development. I have 3 years of professional experience at two companies, both fintech-oriented, though I am open to positions outside of fintech.

Languages: Javascript, CSS, SASS, HTML5, etc. I don't know Typescript but I'm eager to learn.

Frameworks: React.js, React-Native, Redux, Redux Saga, Bootstrap, MaterialUI, Node.js

Things you like to do: I have a ton of hobbies, one of which is making small apps and programs to help with my other hobbies. I like being creative and working with people who are excited about the project.

Availability: Weekdays

Contact: Feel free to contact me through my personal site or in Discord @ buttcheeksio#2062

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU