Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiax Rules All
Jul 22, 2007
You are but the grease for the wheels of his rule.
Hi all. After four years in investment banking, it would be nice to work somewhere a bit less stressful/evil.

Location: Currently in NYC, but I'm open to relocating somewhere not-terrible. Remote would be lovely.
Languages: Python, JavaScript/Typescript, plus a smattering of Java
Frameworks: React, Express, Pandas
Things you like to do: Web development and/or general software engineering
Availability: Full time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiax Rules All
Jul 22, 2007
You are but the grease for the wheels of his rule.
I'm in touch with a former manager who is looking to fill some frontend contracting roles for a large investment bank. No promises, but I can at least get your resume to the right person.

Languages: JavaScript/TypeScript, CSS, HTML, possibly a smattering of Python on the backend
Frameworks: React
Description of role: Internal application development for traders, management etc.
Contact/Link: PM