Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lifg
Dec 4, 2000
<this tag left blank>
Muldoon
Offering: Software engineer with 20 years of experience in mostly web and devtools. I’ve been doing startups for a year and a bit now, and I don’t think it’s right for me. I’m looking for contract work while I figure out what I want to do next. Or maybe just a good next opportunity. I’d love to get in a nice groove of working with Product and Management and doing tickets and projects and tickets and projects and etc and etc.

Languages: Lots of Rust, Perl, and SQL. Bigger projects in Go, Java, and Node. Minor projects in Python.
Things you like to do: Backend. Mostly RESTful APIs. I used to call myself full stack, but really I’m a backend dev with wide interests, like UI/UX, HTML/CSS, web servers, and deployment. Lots work in of SaaS, devtools, authentication, and APIs.
Availability: Contract work. Maybe full time.
Contact: PM. Then we can call or email or zoom. Your choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU