Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Offering
Languages: Javascript, HTMl5, CSS
Frameworks: React, Gatsby, Node, D3, Sass, Bulma/Bootstrap etc.
Things you like to do: Front end dev, got 2 years of experience. Open to front end for games and game-design type things as that's the kind of thing I do in my spare time, but I'm perfectly happy doing front end web dev mostly while pitching in on the back end occasionally.
Availability: Freelance to full-time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Offering!

Languages: The front end dev package - Javascript, HTML, CSS. Hobby level familiarity with C# and Python

Frameworks:
Familiarity with React and Gatsby

Things you like to do: I have experience working directly alongside content teams to put together new pages for promotions and other timeline-driven events quickly. I seeing my wor's effect on a larger team, and I'm happy to be involved in negotiating with non-technical people as well as technical people as a part of my job. I would like to be a part of a larger dev team, however, as most places I've been the One Web Guy who delivers for a team and I don't have as much experience with getting or receiving code reviews a a result. I've worked a lot for larger agencies and educational sites, but I'm not married to staying in that field.

Availability: Looking for a new full-time gig.