Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
I'm actually looking for some singular contract work if anyone is interested.

Languages: C, and possibly LUA but I imagine 100% of this can be done in straight C
Frameworks: unknown, see below for information
Description of role: Essentially I'm looking for someone who can code up a MIDI plugin for OBS Studio for live production. We use OBS to play videos during live performances at a pro wrestling show I work for and we're wanting to sync DMX lighting with the videos. It sounds more complicated than it actually is, basically all we need is OBS to do is access and play MIDI files on selected hardware or software, specifically loopMIDI so we can integrate it with Lightjams and sync our lighting rigs with the entrance videos for wrestlers. Just as an aside, I'm funding this 100% and will not get any monetary support from my boss, so either A. a payment plan, or B. affordable options would be appreciated; I can't very well drop several thousand dollars through Paypal overnight as has been quoted to me in the past.
Contact/Link: theskunkrocker@gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU