Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Airflamer
Jan 21, 2012

wow that story was super amazingly awesome, im not even joking right now

Grimey Drawer
Recruiting!
Languages: C#, Sql Javascript,
Frameworks: DotNet
Description of role: Senior Software ENgineer
Contact/Link: https://www.quantros.com/senior-level-software-engineer/
or you can PM me. I'm not in charge of hiring but I'll get it to the right person.

We do analytics on Hospital data. Small company, Team you'd be on currently has six others. We need someone to help lead us on some new projects and generally be a salty senior dev. Don't think they're looking for anyone remote.

We use C# for older code, but some of the newer stuff is going Dot Net Core. Our Front End ranges from MVC to Angular to Vue, depending on age. It's a good place to work, if you want more details PM me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Airflamer
Jan 21, 2012

wow that story was super amazingly awesome, im not even joking right now

Grimey Drawer
Offering

My experience: BS in CS, 5+ Years Development working on Websites, Backends, and processing Big Data

Languages: C#, but I want to learn Scala. Javascript, Sql

Frameworks: DotNet stack, Vue, Angular

Things I like to do: Anything

What I'm looking for: Anything as long as I develop software. I want to learn / work in Scala

What I'm NOT looking for: Solely Web Development

Where I live: South Caroline

Where I'm looking: Remote

When I can start: Two weeks to resign, a couple weeks off between jobs

Requirements: Full time, permanent, benefits

Can be reached via: PM