Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer
Offering!

My previous contract work provider of about seven years fell apart and I'm looking for something in the same vein, if not more stable. I've been primarily a Wordpress developer for those seven years, and for many years before that. I've been doing web design and development for 15+ years and it's hard to imagine doing anything else, but I'm also having a hard time finding work.

Languages: Javascript, CSS, SASS, HTML5, etc. I don't know Typescript but I'm eager to learn.

Frameworks: I know Wordpress extremely well. I'm working with React and Next.js, but I haven't had the opportunity to put them to real-world use yet; I'd like to work with someone or a team who could guide me; I'm a quick learner. For CSS frameworks I prefer my own style, but I could do Bootstrap, Tailwind, etc.

Things you like to do: My dream job involves working with non-profits.

Availability: I'm pretty much available weekdays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU