Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boba Chef
Jul 4, 2022
Just like everyone else, I got laid off. On the plus side that means I'm now available for tutoring...

Offering: I'm a mid-level full-stack web developer with around 5 years of eclectic experience, mostly in startups. I've also worked with game tech and creative computing and am open to going back in that direction. Can do pretty much everything needed to spin up a SaaS startup myself, so might be a good fit for early-stage opportunties.

As per my thread in SA Mart I'm also pretty good at tutoring.

Systems: Docker, lightweight Kubernetes, SQL and NoSQL databases, some light CI/CD with Github actions.

Languages: Python, JavaScript, C++, Go, SQL. A bit of Rust and C#.

Frameworks: Flask, Django, React.

Things you like to do: FOSS projects. CLI tooling. Data analytics / engineering. Building cool web apps. Building cool games. Helping other people learn how to build cool stuff.

Location: I live in Taiwan so probably remote-only. For the right offer I'd be open to relocating. I hold a British passport so can freely work in the UK and Ireland.

Availability: Anything up to full-time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU