Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pliable
Sep 26, 2003

this is what u get for "180 x 180 avatars"

this is what u fucking get u bithc
Fun Shoe
Offering!
Location: remote and/or California, currently in SF Bay Area. Willing to relocate as well.
Languages: Anything, I'll learn it
Frameworks: Anything, I'll learn it
Things you like to do: Would like to get into mobile dev eventually. Initially wanted to get into Android, now leaning towards iOS? I'm a generalist though, really I want to get my feet wet again with a junior/associate SE role.
Availability: Full time, part time, contract
Contact: PM, or my Something Is Awful Dot Com Forums User Name at the good ol' gmail. Mention some poo poo about the forums so I don't smash the spam button.

Currently decompressing still from the fuckhole that was my now former job, but I will be looking more/reviewing/practicing/etc in about a month from now. For now though, just wanna put my name out there~~

11/30/22 edit: holy loving poo poo those were different times.

Yet I am still in the same situation. Looking for any software engineering role still. Aiming for junior/mid. If you take a look at my resume and think I can qualify for a senior role, gently caress it by all means! V desperate for jarb. TIA muchos gracias.

pliable fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Nov 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU