Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

Offering!
Languages: Bash, Python (minimal (do not hire me as a Python dev)), Terraform (HCL)
Frameworks: AWS, GCP, Azure, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, etc
Things you like to do: DevOps and sysadmin work. I can work within a traditional on-site server rack kind of place, but I prefer the flexibility of cloud-based work. Anywhere I end up going I'd like to work on automating myself out of the job, essentially. Also very interested in learning more Kubernetes and working at a large scale.
Availability: Full time.
Contact: imcuster@gmail.com or PM me, or hit me up on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/iancuster/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

Current position is looking a little shaky so I'm doing some looking:

I'm a Sr DevOps engineer with 5 years experience, 8 years working in Linux systems in the cloud. Primarily AWS-based but have experience with GCP + Azure as well.

Location: Remote. Springfield, MA is an option but not preferable.
Systems: Kubernetes via EKS and ECS, AWS, Terraform (with certification), various flavors of CI/CD (most recently Github Actions, previously TravisCI). Previous experience with config mgmt via Puppet and Ansible, but it's been several years since most of the stuff I've worked on recently has all been containerized.
Languages: Proficient with bash, and a smattering of Python and Golang.

I'm good at getting your AWS environment under control, or at the very least Terraformed to hell and back. I'm also good at interacting with non-technical and management types, and can explain to higher ups what's going on and why we're doing it.

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

Necronomicon posted:

Current position is looking a little shaky so I'm doing some looking:

I'm a Sr DevOps engineer with 5 years experience, 8 years working in Linux systems in the cloud. Primarily AWS-based but have experience with GCP + Azure as well.

Location: Remote. Springfield, MA is an option but not preferable.
Systems: Kubernetes via EKS and ECS, AWS, Terraform (with certification), various flavors of CI/CD (most recently Github Actions, previously TravisCI). Previous experience with config mgmt via Puppet and Ansible, but it's been several years since most of the stuff I've worked on recently has all been containerized.
Languages: Proficient with bash, and a smattering of Python and Golang.

I'm good at getting your AWS environment under control, or at the very least Terraformed to hell and back. I'm also good at interacting with non-technical and management types, and can explain to higher ups what's going on and why we're doing it.

Bumping this, since I lost my job last week. Basically all the same still applies, but now that I have all this spare time I'm going to be splitting it between learning Go and cuddling my 7-month old son.