Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Falcon2001
Oct 10, 2004

Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.
Pillbug
Current team just broke the camel's back with BS, so I'm starting to look around. Resume/LinkedIn available on request.

I'm a mid-career engineer who's looking for at least partially dev opportunities - anything in the infrastructure, devops space would be a good fit but I'm interested in any coding options. I had a longer career in incident/crisis management, but am trying to move away from that space. Would love to work on stuff like tooling/etc. I'm currently a L5 Systems Developer at a well known jungle-themed cloud company in good standing, and if recent changes weren't happening I'd be pushing for senior. No management experience, not particularly interested in people management, could be convinced to be a lead for the right group.

Location: Seattle, WA area - prefer Hybrid over fulltime in office, would consider remote.
Systems: Familiar with containers at small scale, familiar with various extreme scale infrastructure management services, although mostly proprietary internal tooling at a couple Big Tech places. Use a variety AWS services daily at work, and work with a lot of different infrastructure technology (networking, host management, DNS, IaaC, etc)
Languages: Python is what I use day to day at work; I've done some work before in C# personally.
Biggest Weaknesses: I've been mostly at Big Tech companies that tend to have internal tooling for infra management so there's a lot of common tools I've never touched such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc, although I'm always down to learn new stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU