Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

A name means nothing on the battlefield. After a week, no one has a name.
Lipstick Apathy
Is this thread still relevant? Who knows! Worth a try anyway.

Hiring!

What: UX Developer (hybrid design and technical skills, mostly shipping production frontend code though)
Who: Indeed, Inc.
Where: Fully remote, most of team is in Seattle

Key skills: React, TypeScript, Apollo Client, unit and integration testing, accessibility chops, attention to detail

Why you should work for us: The best work-life balance of any company I have worked for. Pretty good company culture considering it's corporate. Lots of autonomy and leeway to own work if you're hungry, or you can lean back and just crank through JIRA tickets if that's your style. Very competitive compensation.

More details: here is the job posting, but if you are interested contact me directly, I am the hiring manager https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=4f95e9a4fd109e14&tk=1fmepa77gp12a800

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU