Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"
That tavern expansion looks really tempting.
But they ship to EU from UK warehouse. +25% price to everything sucks.

Last time it came as a surprise thanks to Brexit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Closed at $1,837,950, significantly less than any others before it.

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
I'm sure shipping costs and just general state of the world fuckery was part of it, but there was a lot less in this one that I was really tempted by.

When they teased the Hakir expansion I thought I'd be all over it but I didn't end up digging it.

gtrmp
Sep 29, 2008

Oba-Ma... Oba-Ma! Oba-Ma, aasha deh!
Plus, everyone's waiting for the pledge manager to figure out their final total.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

evenworse username posted:

I'm sure shipping costs and just general state of the world fuckery was part of it, but there was a lot less in this one that I was really tempted by.

Agreed. I will need to take a good look at what I actually want, see if the core set is worth it after converting from USD and see what shipping will run me.

So much of what's on offer just is not of interest to me. Not even from the perspective that I have minis that fill that gap already, but just stuff I don't want.

So many anthropomorphic creatures. Was anyone looking for bee warriors?

Oh well.

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012
i got a 3d printer in between the last bones and the current one and it’s definitely changed how i think about the value proposition. i already have plenty of generic mooks from earlier bones so the attraction was getting some specific, unusual minis, but .stls are just a much better way to fill that niche

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I didn't end up backing this one at all, nothing was super exciting for me and I have stacks of unpainted bones to haunt my dreams already.

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

Professional zombie impersonator.

Indolent Bastard posted:

I didn't know I was, but the bees ended up being one of my favorite things of the campaign.

Bug people are cool.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Ashcans posted:

I didn't end up backing this one at all, nothing was super exciting for me and I have stacks of unpainted bones to haunt my dreams already.

I assumed I'd be in on the core so I pledged $10. It looks like I am getting a lighthouse and that's it. This KS was kind of underwhelming. E: I am debating a refund and only losing $1 on the whole deal.

DressCodeBlue posted:

I didn't know I was, but the bees ended up being one of my favorite things of the campaign.

Bug people are cool.

Fair enough. They just seemed so niche I didn't see many people wanting them. I'm glad you will be getting fuzzy bee warriors.

Indolent Bastard fucked around with this message at 19:32 on May 2, 2022

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

hypnophant posted:

i got a 3d printer in between the last bones and the current one and it’s definitely changed how i think about the value proposition. i already have plenty of generic mooks from earlier bones so the attraction was getting some specific, unusual minis, but .stls are just a much better way to fill that niche

I'm in the exact same boat. I was hoping for huge bones terrain or monsters that would be impossible to print, and then nothing really happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Indolent Bastard posted:

Agreed. I will need to take a good look at what I actually want, see if the core set is worth it after converting from USD and see what shipping will run me.

So much of what's on offer just is not of interest to me. Not even from the perspective that I have minis that fill that gap already, but just stuff I don't want.

Oh well.

The Bee people were the only thing that stood out for me, and they weren't nearly enough to buy in.

Was this the first all-fantasy Bones? Just didn't seem like there was anything really special, or with much personality. Just bog-standard fantasy.