Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I'm hoping my Bones 4 stuff shows up in February like they plan and isn't delayed until after 'the will of the people' fucks everything up over here in the UK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I went pretty light on my Bones 4 order after going nuts with 1 & 3 (which are still in boxes, largely untouched).

Monsters
Ape Attack
Horror
Ghost Pirates
Mossbeard, Treeman
Baba Yaga's Hut
Blacktooth Terror
Fantasy Scenics

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Given they're still slowly releasing individual stuff from the previous KS (afaik anyway) it'll be a while depending on exactly what you were after.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

NTRabbit posted:

Start of Bones 4 fulfillment delayed until first week of March, so nothing down here or in the UK until April, probably May

I can't say I'm surprised there's delays, it just wouldn't be a proper Bones KS without them...

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Dr. Gargunza posted:

Also, the Hut's chicken legs do not come off. :(

Aww, that's a shame. I was hoping they would so I could surprise players in D&D or something...

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

My Bones 4 turned up, looking forward to getting stuff put together. Pity the legs are already glued on, but my Baba Yaga hut looks to be well assembled and doesn't need much filling. My T-Rex is going to need some hot water though, the back plate doesn't quite fit properly.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Got a recipe for that marble? I have a set of statues I want to do like that.

Also, has anyone else had issue with their Baba Yaga hut not supporting itself? When mine first arrived it was fine but the other day I noticed it had fallen over and now won't stand any more, my best guess is the summer heat has softened the bones just enough that the legs have bent under its weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Digging the zombie giant. Will wait till it's our separately though, don't want a ton of stuff I'll never get around to using to come with it :)