Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
I am all for better plastics. Bones remain one of my least favorites to deal with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Improved Bones material looks great, and I feel like I should give them another try!

Also really want the Baba Yaga hut just as a nice little ramshackle cottage.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Indolent Bastard posted:

Agreed. I will need to take a good look at what I actually want, see if the core set is worth it after converting from USD and see what shipping will run me.

So much of what's on offer just is not of interest to me. Not even from the perspective that I have minis that fill that gap already, but just stuff I don't want.

So many anthropomorphic creatures. Was anyone looking for bee warriors?

Oh well.

The Bee people were the only thing that stood out for me, and they weren't nearly enough to buy in.

Was this the first all-fantasy Bones? Just didn't seem like there was anything really special, or with much personality. Just bog-standard fantasy.