Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I'm pretty concerned they're gonna get absolutely walloped by the tariffs come January first. Wonder how that'll go down if they are severely affected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I've still got a bunch of individual bones stuff socked away, most of the larger stuff is gone but I've still got like, a bunch of greater demons and such.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Hey all. I'm selling a bunch of nerd poo poo to help my mom cover medical expenses, including the reaper bones 4 stuff. I've got preorders up on ebay, and if you buy the reaper stuff, post in this thread and I'll knock the cost down a good bit for you. Like 155 for the core set, or 75 for the expansions, and shipping is free. Obviously if you've already got them for yourself from the kickstarter that doesn't really apply, but if you missed it it's probably cheaper than other places will sell them for. If you'd like to waive the discount that'd be a big help, but of course isn't obligatory.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
They're not starting us shipments until April 8th.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
My bones arrived.

87 pounds of miniatures. My god.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

NTRabbit posted:

Nice hut, how did Baba herself turn out?

Bones 5 is going to launch in the middle of the Kickstarter boycott, is anyone planning on crossing the picket line? :toughguy:
can't you pledge like a buck and then pay the rest in their offsite thing, if so, that's what I'll do rather than give KS a big cut

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
that Krampus looks real good

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
hell yeah sumo frog

edit: there's a snake with tits in the core set, yep this is a reaper kickstarter alright

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Oct 2, 2019

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
mine arrived and there was more packing airbags than there was reaper bones stuff. weird. arrived safe and sound though, so that's nice. didn't realize the loot golems would be translucent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
huh, are the prices the same as before? why are they reopening it?