Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bachtere
Sep 25, 2005

09/13/07

Never Forget

Pillbug
I actually have my entire Bones 5 order broken up and on eBay at original purchase prices if you are interested in getting the figures now. Got to keep my garage clear, buy less, store less. Core set, a number of expansions, most of the big monster add ons. Been up a half a day, not a lot of views, watchers, or bids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bachtere
Sep 25, 2005

09/13/07

Never Forget

Pillbug

moths posted:

I was able to get in and finish my pledge today, then was pretty surprised to see people trying to flip what I just bought for 3x on Ebay.

Are you splitting up any of the expansions? I wanted a few models from each this season and ended up skipping all of them.

Split up expansions? Sounds like work to me. Nope, selling as is.

Judging purely by weight, Dark Depths has the most value, followed by Fan Favorites, with Greek Odyssey and Daimyo on the lighter side.

Most of the $14 add-ons are huge, with the exception of Ildraedis, which is oddly undersized compared to everything else at the price point.