Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Ah nice, you made a thread. I debated making one yesterday, but the quality of the show dipped so much a few episodes before the midseason finale and the interest seemed very low last thread.
I think the show managed to keep it's steam after Ragnars death just great for a few episodes, but then some really very writing decisions started to put me off it. Chief among them being Ivars character being super inconsistent and the abortion of the Mediterranean plot. They spent so much time hyping that up and Bjørn was there for like 2 episodes lol.

Interesting that Bjørn might be Rollos, did we have any foreshadowing for that? I can't remember anymore.

Dongattack fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Nov 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
I remember he was pining, but i think she categorically rebuffed him, a retcon i guess. (i havent actually watched the episode yet)

Dongattack fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Nov 30, 2018