Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

So season 5 was ok. Heahmund was alright, Halfdan seemed like a cool dude, at at least he kind of died happy. The scene where gunnhild gets bjorn and harald to stop fighting so they shrug it off and move on was really funny.

Overall season 5 took a dip and I don't know wtf all the floki stuff was there for. Better to let him sail off and we can all pretend he found happiness with the gods. Did it get more explicit with people wounded on the battlefield?

The opening half hour of season 6 hasn't done much for me.

Edit: oh no don't bring harald back as a villain. Come oooooon. And what is this ivar flying stuff

ilmucche fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Dec 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

lagertha got done dirty. season 6 is all over the place way worse than season 5.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Yeah probably going to be my post new years binge with cobra kai