Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Aethered is going after the crown isn't he. He's going to ally with the church people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Floki will probably come back in the next episode and the whole thing will be forgotten like the adventure in Spain

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Anyone still care about this show? I like the guy playing Alfred at least. He starred in a great movie called Sing Street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuWTcmjnEGY

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Ivar is boring. Finehair is boring. None of them hold a candle to Ecbert or even Aethelwulf as antagonist. Just change the name of the show to The Last Kingdom.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I'm still watching this. It's episode 15 of season 5 and I still don't know where the story is going. Nothing of consequence happened yet.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Bjorn did a sweet evade roll in that battle. I cared more about that than the entire battle. Also Judith is a terrible actor.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

John F Bennett posted:

drat, Judith.

I guess no one is watching anymore?

I am. The artsy battle last episode was sweet and Judith poisoning was wtf. I still hate her acting though.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

https://deadline.com/2019/01/vikings-to-end-season-6-final-season-followup-series-spinoff-history-michael-hirst-mgm-tv-1202528772/

Season 6 will be 20 episodes and will end the series. The same team is looking to do another Viking show for History after that.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I honestly skip past all the Ivar and Floki scenes so the show feels like a prequel to The Tudors or something.

The Judith actor is so bad.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

That sounds expensive. I think they just took a vacation in Morocco or something and decided to shoot some scenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust