Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I'm glad they pulled it back together for the last episode, but the ending felt pretty abrupt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

What's the payoff of Katya being Freydis?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

John F Bennett posted:

Is the Golden Land supposed to be America then? I'd have figured it would be Greenland?

They're going to do a crossover episode with The Curse of Oak Island and Knightfall.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Well I guess they're really fulfilling that wish of competing with Game of Thrones.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

threeagainstfour posted:

Final season premieres on Amazon Prime on December 30th. Trailer just dropped. There are some pretty big spoilers in it so don't watch it if you're looking to go in blind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auzs95InJzo

Its not on History anymore?

Also need this because Lagertha's new show on ABC is complete butt.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I'm only four episodes into the last season, but Ubbe has suddenly become compelling, and Ivar's redemption arc is better than it should be considering the last thousand episodes focusing on him.

Anyways still all poo poo compared to the Ragnar seasons, especially with Lagertha and Bjorn out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Well yeah.

But then Knightfall got canceled for embracing that poo poo by having a pun for the show name and then bringing in Mark Hamill in full camp.