Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
This show can't have enough crazy blondes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Viridiant posted:

It's a retcon and I hate it. It really takes away from Lagertha's justified and righteous fury at Ragnar for cheating on her with Aslaug and continues the eroding away of her character this show began when she killed Aslaug.

This is how I feel too. It's super lame and not needed at all.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
So who's gonna be Ivar's sacrifice? My money is on the Seer

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I like the modern shovel Floki had that he picked up from Icelandic Lowe’s

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Reminder that the two hour Season 6 premiere is tonight.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I thought the two eps were pretty sold overall. I like the Rus Vikings guys, something different besides England/Iceland all the time. Bjorn is an idiot and gets owned by King Olaf if the preview shows anything accurate, gee who could have saw that coming.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I’m sorry, we need 20 minutes of Hvitserk stumbling around every episode

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I think this season has been pretty good, considering the absolutely trash the last few were. I'm loving all the badass shieldmaiden action.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Hell I’d take crazy pee queen at this point

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I got a little misty eyed, not gonna lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004