Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

etalian posted:

It hilarious how alt right weirdos seem to prematurely age.
dick spencer looks really good for his age :-\

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

cargo cult posted:

dick spencer looks really good for his age :-\

had no idea dickie b was 40

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is she still there

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

paul_soccer10 posted:

is she still there

she was only there for like an hour and then the cops cut her loose and she was carted away in failure

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

ASenileAnimal posted:

she was only there for like an hour and then the cops cut her loose and she was carted away in failure

Last I checked the cops were like "yeah, Twitter doesn't care, let us know when you want us to cut you free" :lol:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Oh good I can repost this thing I made

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Laura Loomer has become that guy from that old HBO mental ward documentary that would go downtown to shout "Nothing works here! The medications don't work! I've been here for 7 years!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Al! posted:

in happened in nyc, not philadelphia

even she is not insane enough to try this stunt in philly lmao

• Locked thread