Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/1068245965335711744

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

hahaha owned

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

jarofpiss posted:

she really had to pee didn't she

:discourse: username/post combo

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Epic High Five posted:

meant to psot that in trummop thread but oh well, gently caress it

another rube toxxing themselves for Loomer in 2020, smdh

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imagine caring so little about your message that you let the cops bail you out after an hour and a half

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

very strong-willed conservative with stamina unlike those wimpy baby leftists

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
literally her manic phase died down and she realized what a world of poo poo she put her #Brand in

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

jarofpiss posted:

she really had to pee didn't she

When the feed did work, I saw a reporter giving her a bottled water. Lol

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Her getting ignored and leaving within 2 hours is really the only way this could have ended

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Hustlin Floh posted:

Her getting ignored and leaving within 2 hours is really the only way this could have ended

i'm staying as long as it takes. and it all it took was 2 hours.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1068288015208976384

Like watching Walter Cronkite so many Novembers ago

a nation holds its breath, desperate for answers

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

literally her manic phase died down and she realized what a world of poo poo she put her #Brand in

ok so if sometimes i get really worked up and make rash decisions that i'm 1000% committed to, like gently caress it, i'm burning this bridge because i have no choice, and then later i calm down and instantly regret it completely does that mean i'm bipolar?

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Hillary 2024 has issued a correction as of 01:00 on Nov 30, 2018

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

she could have gone on longer if she brought more than just the farrakhan tweet to complain about

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Farrakhan isn’t even Muslim lmao

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Loomer/infowars/GYBE Mashup

twoday has issued a correction as of 00:49 on Nov 30, 2018

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Flavius Aetass posted:

ok so if sometimes i get really worked up and make rash decisions that i'm 1000% committed to, like gently caress it, i'm burning this bridge because i have no choice, and then later i calm down and instantly regret it completely does that mean i'm bipolar?

its means you’re a man

congrats

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Roosevelt posted:

she could have gone on longer if she brought more than just the farrakhan tweet to complain about

She did both.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
why doesnt she just rereg lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
oh looks like i missed the fun

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, one hand chained to the doors of the sperm bank: redistribute the wealth!! redistribution for all!!!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

euphronius posted:

Farrakhan isn’t even Muslim lmao

all brown people are the same to her

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
I'm so depressed.

I work 2 blocks away from Twitter HQ in San Francisco, and when I first saw that she was doing this, I was gonna head over there. In the past I got to meet crazy birther Orly Taitz, and I got to have a nice little chat with crazy hatemonger Shirley Phelps-Roper of the Westboro Baptist Church. This was going to complete my trifecta of America's Best. Maybe I could get an autograph.

Then I found out she really was at a Twitter New York branch office, and my dream died within me. gently caress you goons for getting my hopes up.

predicto has issued a correction as of 01:04 on Nov 30, 2018

twoday
May 4, 2005

I hope she gets some help

Twitter bans are not the holocaust

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

predicto posted:

I'm so depressed.

I work 2 blocks away from Twitter HQ in San Francisco, and when I first saw that she was doing this, I was gonna head over there to be a part of lunatic hitory. In the past I got to meet crazy birther Orly Taitz, and I got to have a nice little chat with crazy hatemonger Shirley Phelps-Roper of the Westboro Baptist Chuch. This was going to complete my trifecta of America's Best. Maybe I could get an autograph.

Then I found out she really was at a Twitter New York branch office, and my dream died within me. gently caress you goons for getting my hopes up.

west coast suuuuckkkksss binch

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

predicto posted:

I'm so depressed.

I work 2 blocks away from Twitter HQ in San Francisco, and when I first saw that she was doing this, I was gonna head over there to be a part of lunatic hitory. In the past I got to meet crazy birther Orly Taitz, and I got to have a nice little chat with crazy hatemonger Shirley Phelps-Roper of the Westboro Baptist Chuch. This was going to complete my trifecta of America's Best. Maybe I could get an autograph.

Sounds like you got loomered

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i'm imagining laura at kinkos around 10am today, asking the worker for help printing out the big tweets. what did that employee think was happening? did they know who she is?

twoday
May 4, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

i'm imagining laura at kinkos around 10am today, asking the worker for help printing out the big tweets. what did that employee think was happening? did they know who she is?

Probably not

New York is full of lunatics, I'm sure they regularly are asked to print crazier things

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Corny posted:

i loving hate to say this with any amount of sympathy for her, since she would have no sympathy for me, but i'm kinda afraid laura is going to kill herself soon

she needs a lot of help

Thoughts and prayahahahaha

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Laura Loomer is a rape apologist.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
https://twitter.com/alex_navarro/status/1068258215048036352

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Kurtofan posted:

why doesnt she just rereg lol

much like perma'd goons, a poster is nothing without their brand

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

west coast suuuuckkkksss binch

username is accurate (in New York lol)

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

someone plz make a supercut video of all the highlights. i sadly could not partake in the festivities today

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

guidoanselmi posted:

someone plz make a supercut video of all the highlights. i sadly could not partake in the festivities today

there were no highlights every day on this earth is hell

twoday
May 4, 2005

guidoanselmi posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
she had too much work done and now her face looks like a cutscene from a ps1 video game

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
and its not me saying this
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
im gonna let you in on this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.
many people dont know that

guidoanselmi posted:

I think the fun of it was more in anticipating what might happen, and then it turned out that nothing much happened. I can't think of any part of it I'd want to re-watch. It was just her yelling and cops herding people nearby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is pretty cool

• Locked thread