Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Hey OP just wanted to let you know this thread didnt instantly make me blast chocolate milk out my nose in a fit of uncontrollable laughter therefore it sucks and I'm voting it 1 in the hopes that it gets gassed and this has nothign to do with the subject matter making me supremely uncomfortable because it hits way too close to home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Lor posted:

This is what he's trying to make, the rice and egg stuff.

It's common in japan. I don't like it.

Natto on the other hand, the other food he has, is good and nice, even though it looks just as gross.

Same, except the other way around

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I wonder what his first (professional) crime will be.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I don't think our hero is going to become a yakuza. He's probably going to do something really stupid and pathetic.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

does this rube think cash is gonna pop out of his victims like a video game

Apparently that's not what he's after anymore

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
bump

we still love you, OP

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I'm pretty bothered by the font change but I'm willing to stick it out for some cod spaghetti action

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

jemand posted:

Is this basically what he has made?

https://norecipes.com/mentaiko-pasta-recipe/

It looks way more appetizing than his breakfast, I feel like I want to try some now, and am not sure what to feel about getting ideas for my day from a comic of a NEET planning murders. Might as well lean into it I guess, at least I'll get a delicious lunch before taking some bug lives.

Mentaiko pasta is amazing. Find a restaurant that makes it and have your mind blown. Places that do uni pasta will often also serve mentaiko.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

BattleMaster posted:

I guess fish ovary spaghetti is something for true seafood lovers because it makes me feel a little sick

Have you actually tried it

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Gotta make sure you're using the most popular murder method, wouldn't want to seem like some kind of weirdo

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Looks like they got hit by a car

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
It's just like Death Note, except I don't even have to write anything down!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
3 day bump

need my fix, OP

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
KILL the shoplifter

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
leave no survivors

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
The raw egg thing is delicious you fool

Natto is awful, worse than you expect!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Hey OP, not to rush you or anything but I just want you to know that since I enjoyed this thread so much from the very beginning I decided to tie my meal/sleep schedule to your updates and I'm starting to feel rather weak

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Shadow0 posted:

He left his mark on Wikipedia, yes; but history? Dunno. Even our wannabe murderer protagonist (antagonist?) hadn't heard of him until late into his murder search.

Eh, they were notorious enough for at least one forum goon

LadyPictureShow posted:

Wasn't there an actual random murder case in Japan where someone poisoned soft drinks and left them in the dispenser?

E: there was!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraquat_murders

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I think Hot Stunt nailed it above. Dad only recognizes the IE logo as "the internet" which the son never actually uses.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Oh poo poo finally some direct confrontation, let's see how good dad's poker face is

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
gently caress yeah here comes the galaxy brain fakeout

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
great job idiots, now that OP has "made it" he's never going to post again

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Maybe Tohru's actually a genius because I sure as hell want to stab him now

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Nice text art with the "FALL" Mr. Steak

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Twist: mom is already in the other room calling the police

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Good job Tohru you are now a badass crime lord

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Haifisch posted:

He never even bought poison. :(

But he definitely searched for it! I wonder if the cops will investigate his computer

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

This never would have happened if more of you had voted for him to get a day job back on page 3 or whatever. Their blood is on YOUR hands.

You're making the wild assumption that Tohru's attempts at getting a job wouldn't result in just as many, if not more, innocent deaths

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Hot Stunt posted:

How's NEET going to survive from now on with nobody to provide for him?

Inheritance

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I'm surprised Tohru can pull his attention away from this guy's nose

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Don't be ridiculous. We have to think of a way to get the investigator to stab himself in the neck.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Oh poo poo, an actual Phoenix Write cameo

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Loving the impotent rage now that he doesn't have his parents to abuse anymore. I hope he snaps and tries something against the guards, gets his rear end beat and additional time added to his sentence for it

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Mr. Steak posted:

also how dare you call any part of this comic boring. this is the pinnacle of entertainment

It is quite good

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

:eyepop:

you have my attention

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
So tiresome, I'll think about suicide tomorrow

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Please don't tell me Tohru is going to conclude that oblivion is roughly the same as his current situation

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

lofi posted:

Easily?!

His mom did kinda jump right into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Dude is just trying to get the dirt on Tohru. Weird how pedophilia doesn't come up in Japanese jail