Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

pram posted:

this isnt funny gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
personally i'm waiting for when the strip gets to the part where a lady he goes on a blind date with rejects him cause he's a neet, and then logs on to reddit's incel forum to rant about stacies

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
crime! cause let’s be realistic mr molesto would definitely go to crime first

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Furia posted:

Actually yeah hang on a second this man would loving love jail

there’s no video games in jail so he’d probably hate it

it is japan though maybe he’ll at least get his comic books

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

onsetOutsider posted:

So, crime pretty much won the vote. All I have to say to that is...... you asked for it. If y’all ever complain just remember that this was all your fault.

Updates resuming shortly...

finally, his life as an incel insurgent can begin

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

welp gave this thread 9 pages and it's still the worst choose-your-own-adventure in recorded human history. do people like this because it's a microcosm of their own lives or something? I'm trying to figure out how brokebrained you have to get to be watching in rapt awe a cartoon sweaty nerd argue with.....uhhh...himself about playing video games all day. it's like breaking the fourth AND fifth wall

great post and name combination

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

to his credit he realizes that they aren't reality

wait a minute, a real neet wouldn’t realize that

my immersion is completely broken now

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Zane posted:

some very compelling logic

10% is basically 0% if you think about it

The funny thing is if he’s planning to be a infamous murderer, then he would have to be caught otherwise nobody will actually know it was him

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

im really hoping this isn’t going to be him having special god drat powers, that would be the most disappointing turn

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

onsetOutsider posted:

i'll do more after dinner.

oh man a petty crimes vigilante was not a turn I was expecting

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Zoe posted:

hell yeah let's do this!

And by 'do this' I mean stand around thinking awhile longer until the moment has passed. I imagine the shoplifter is long gone by now anyhow.

Lol yeah he’s not chasing after the shop lifter, after all, what if he gets killed?

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

NEET should know that a totally clean browser history is a huge red flag. amateur hour

well neets aren’t exactly good at putting themselves in other people’s shoes, so it makes sense that he’d gently caress that part up

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
God drat it the jerky emoji is gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
It’s to make some fatty jerky