Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Devils Affricate posted:

Eh, they were notorious enough for at least one forum goon
You know you've made it when at least one forum goon vaguely remembers you existed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Fleetwood Crack posted:

This is going places!
In before dad determines nothing is wrong and nothing needs to change, and Tohru decides again that murder is just too much effort.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
He's just really getting into the headspace of the main character so that he can produce better translations.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

He won’t post more updates in a timely fashion he won’t
I bet he'll never get even one page done!

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
NEET is going to stab himself.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Mr. Steak posted:

nope, the criminal path, though all of its routes are complete, is significantly shorter than the job path.

(also, don't expect branching choices to be *at all* frequent)
I hope one day you also bring us the job path.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Kazak posted:

some flimsy poo poo
What do you expect of this character

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Ineffectually mad like the NEET.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Mr. Steak posted:

ive been at work all day
shameful non-NEET

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I think this is the dream considering he just blacked out.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Starting out I expected stupid petty crime, not family death. Maybe we're getting to the former now though.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
lol that people still buy that it's actually over

It will never end. This is OP's life now. This hole, it was made for him.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Mr. Steak translates a comic about steak

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Realization that this artist is hardcore enough to not avoid drawing hands.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I think it'd be better to stay with one at a time and not overstretch.

If you really want to get to the other storyline, that's just motivation to finish this.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Nah, it was mentioned on the very second page of the comic. But it is pretty neat.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

DicktheCat posted:

A lot of people have said the artist is lovely. I don't think so. I think he's doing it this way on purpose, perhaps for speed. There are tip-offs, like his skill drawing hands. There have actually been a few panels with really nice grabbers. And his compositions. He's done quite a few inspired things with angles and layout.

Sometimes when I make comics, they're basically gestures. I kinda get it.
It's like his style is being kinda poo poo, in the scribbly MS Paint way. He's not actually, and the hand thing stood out to me too because hand are hard as hell to draw and many artists will avoid doing that.

poo poo-chic.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
lol he doesn't know Tohru's dark past, he's just making GBS threads on workers for the hell of it

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
It's actually just like the pseudoscience personality testing crap you get at job interviews.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Ask mods if it's ok, then if so do it and see if people want to donate, no need to overthink it. If they do, it's worth it to them.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Artist really flexing his hand-drawing skills.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Mr. Steak posted:

i dont know how to feel about y'all's generousness so far... i dont really think i deserve to make more money on an average day now that im unemployed, compared to when i was working. i'm certainly working much less, but my income has increased. it just feels kind of unfair. but at the same time (though its embarrassing to say), the donations rn account for pretty much 100% of my budget until the end of the year. so i'm not inclined to close them or anything....
This sounds like Tohru's inner monologue.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I followed NEET around 2019 and just finished my catch up binge. There's a lot less "POST NEET" posting these days because NEET is, indeed, being posted, thanks to the wonderful *ake clan.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm the psychic Spock helmet

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I think one of the very few times NEET has actually just done a thing was quitting when he won the lottery. NEET himself noted how unusual that was.

Also millionaire NEET is the only NEET that is actually currently a NEET. If you're rich it's considered respectable though.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I wonder if part timer timeline will stay on a positive trajectory. NEET is a doofus but he's constantly improving really.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
What's with the split between employees and part timers? It doesn't even particularly seem the latter are working part time, it just seems like there's some kind of hierarchy going on. Also you'd think part time employees are still employees.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Next comic: Of course, the actress is a public figure, and Enami and/or his girlfriend found pictures of her yard from a gardening magazine.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I like that the comic plays a murder investigation and a "ok who posted game strats after release?" investigation with the exact same severity.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
The hand is the ultimate power move. NEET artist wants to remind you every so often that he's not one of those scrubs who would avoid drawing hands and just flexes a bit with a beautifully rendered hand in his MS Paint comic.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

simplefish posted:

loving lol if enami found this during his research and is all "that dudes wife is dead" and odas like "no i just have her gravestone in my garden"
Oh poo poo that's totally going to happen isn't it? Perhaps it was foreshadowed with the flower thing.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
There has been very little NEET demand posting because the NEET translators have posted NEET so consistently.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
That seems like a good choice to me. I don't think you'd want to leave the whole sum sitting there long term, I imagine you'd want to put a lot of it into some investments, but while you're figuring all that out it seems like a good idea to make sure your money can't somehow be stolen in the meantime.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
He mostly looks relieved. Maybe he doesn't want to lose two testers to dumb nonsense.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Hell yeah combinatorics

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm not even sure if loving up there would ruin the grift. The marks for this kind of thing want to believe really hard. They don't need convincing, they convince themselves.

I'm reminded of some end of the world grifters who just switch to a new date when the previous end of the world passes.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
NEET didn't even spend all day pondering whether he should do it until the moment passed.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
People will click on this thread going "why are there so many new posts" and then they will find something beautiful.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Cobra Lionfist posted:

No one's pointed out that this is clearly Izawa and Princess' kid. He's got both their trademarks, pig nose and thinning hair .
New NEET

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Izawa is just being his normal self just bumbling through life as it goes but this somehow absolutely terrifies Miura, like his cluelessness is in fact completely self-assured badassness and that's why he didn't properly apologize.

He can't be fired because Miura is scared of what he would do. (which is go along with it, mumble something, lose hairs)