Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

so is this a comic about not knowing if it's day or night? I'd assume after three or four issues you'd have the subject pretty well covered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Stanky Bean posted:

There is a japanese onomatopoeia for the sound it makes when you sit up?

R E A D S P O S T

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

what's going on with Chekhov's tissue box? is he going to jerk off with them?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

holy poo poo, that comic took a really weird turn with the whole murder phantasies. wtf? is that a Japan thing or is the guy just hosed up in the head?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

When I read he was going to enter the life of crime I thought he was gonna steal a bike and sell it on ebay or something, not go full Elliot Rodgers murder suicide

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Lots of big talk and grandiose fantasies, zero actual accomplishments. Sounds about right.

Could have stolen a bike and sold some weed in the time it took to fantasize about this dumb poo poo. Steal the goddamn bike already ffs

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

McGiggins posted:

Hasn't been able to plan a murder within an hour of deciding to commit one: oh no, what a failure.

Most accomplished murderers have already picked a target by the point they start planning the murder. This is a really poor performance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I feel like this is really going nowhere, in circles, very very slowly. maybe you should skip ahead?