Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Comrade Koba posted:

Looking at the hairdo, do you think that politician giving the speech is supposed to be Koizumi?

I don't see any orphans accompanying him so it can't be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

*grills some steak on the raging fire that is linking donation pages in this thread*

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

How many references are there? I see goku(bottom-left), vegeta(top-right), krillin(center-left), someone with tube pompadour (josuke? bottom-center), luffy(bottom-right) , is anyone else a reference?

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

What do you mean, i only count 8 hours out of 24 that there is in a given day, of course it's part-time.

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

...manuscript?

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

under stood who?

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Kin Sake posted:

The situation, i.e. there's a call for him

Oh no, i was more about the way it was separated, since "Understood" and "Stood under" have 2 very different meanings.

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Wow, incredibly passive voice there, what the gently caress?

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

I just looked at the schedule in the Part-time neet timeline a little more closely and LOL:

2-7 sleep (6 hours when recommended is 8)
8 - commute (which means that the sleep is not even 6 hours, as getting dressed and showering takes some time)
9-20 is work (12 loving hours!!!)
21 - commute
22-1 private (that's 5 hours in the depth of night, when are you supposed to do poo poo like grocery shopping or ANY of the family-related stuff, from starting one to taking care of children?)

What the gently caress is that schedule, jesus.

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

daan

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

I expected better from our translators, tbh, clearly the original japanese said "Nation leading in self-defence - Japan!"

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

They are called out by name, so unless there is some other house with residents of the same names/surnames and ages, welp.

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

huh

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Grevling posted:

Want to see some more lessons from dad. The rice cooker instructions were practically nothing.

p sure tohru already knows how to eat a salami

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

1000000 years plate repayment arc begins here.

What are the chances this will not be handled and will in fact be "Can't trust you idiot with anything"

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

i can't tell if that's a 5 hundred cents coin or a "Sob" coin

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

like YOU are the one to talk, motherfucker!

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

That's... a feature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Clearly the answer is to protect yourself from the Neet... just a bit of self-defense.