Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.
Not gonna lie, I'd be pretty mad too if I was being punished at work after being publicly shamed for emoting irrationally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Xenocides posted:

This is where NEET decides to throw her off the scent of him being late by telling her in detail about the dream he had about her and his coworker.

Surely HR's investigation will be left in disarray.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Lodin posted:

Well then he should spend the money on a nice leisure suit and become the protagonist of the next Yakuza game. Sure would beat that gormless bellend they have now.

'Bout to smash a bicycle over your head in the name of Ijincho's sweetheart.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Brother Make posted:

Post your favorite onomatopoeia ITT.

Ain't no denyin', I'm a SPURT man through and through.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

To be fair, when you were in middle school did you think that any of your classmates on the JV football team would make it to the NFL?

Chrispurple fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Jul 18, 2021

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Nothing goes better with a cold beer than a tiny wet hamburger.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

CodfishCartographer posted:

I would love to be tagged as an absolute moron

It's just too perfect of an opportunity to pass up.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is tough! I'm just going to assume that Tohru taking the day off will lead to getting fired. I gotta go with option 1 with that in mind. Let's finish out the part time game tester arc properly before we move onto (sort of) new and indecisive horizons!

With that being said, watch him quit because of burnout like 5 panels from now.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Devils Affricate posted:

You 1-voters are going to regret this! :argh:

Buddy, I already feel that regret 5 times a week during my morning commute. Why not double down?

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Mackerel Cornflake posted:

Bad news, goons. There's been a major disaster at my job (on labor day no less) and that's gonna consume the greater part of my attention and energy for the next several days, possibly weeks.

I probably won't be able to translate and post as much. I'll try to keep regular updates, but the reality is I'm gonna miss some days for lack of material to post.

Sorry to disappoint, just keeping y'all in the loop.

No intention to bite the hand that feeds. Do what you gotta do, friend. NEET, by definition, isn't going anywhere!

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Devils Affricate posted:

Uh oh, a foreigner

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Hell, at this point quitting the game is probably the best decision she could make. Get far away from these losers and get some sleep, kid!

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh God, this is it. This is when he grabs that pen and writes a scathing letter to his father about what a bully his teenage step-brother is. Right after he puts that box cutter back into his desk drawer, for safety purposes.

Edit: Ah poo poo, this is why you shouldn't walk away in the middle of posting.

Chrispurple fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Feb 9, 2023

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Remember, dear reader, it's never too late to be an NPC.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Brother Make posted:

Check out the date on this panel.

:holymoley: While my friends and I went to buy Skyrim, Tohru learned how to cook rice. Normally I don't really pay attention to the post dates, but this one sent me on a nostalgia cruise!

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Man, at least skim the Terms and Conditions before you accept, NEET.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

If they buy that then they are the dumbest people ever

Right? Seriously hoping that as soon as he leaves the room Grandma goes, "He definitely lit that fire!"

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

SnowblindFatal posted:

Sara's rebel friend probably has some misdemeanor on her record already so it's an easy score for the police.

Indecent exposure. Try as they might to cover her with Gokus and Sailor Moons, they just can't get her to put a drat shirt on.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

jemand posted:

All these posts and I STILL have to wait longer to see AwfulNeet get crushed.

END HIM!!

Now THIS is a sentiment I can get behind. Regardless of whether anime is good or bad, we can all agree that this terrible family killing Neet needs to go! Straight past Gay Baby Jail and into an incinerator!

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

She went into this promising to bury that man, little did she know that she actually would

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Devils Affricate posted:

That's a lot of eel boxes

There are times for just a little bit of eel, and then there are some times when you just gotta get a whole lotta eel

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

ALFbrot posted:

I miss Enami

Edit: maybe the worst snipe in this whole thread

No worries, bud, it's not like you're psychic

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Well, it was a good run. Time to stab my sister, burn my house down and run to my grandparent's house...

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Congrats on the milestone! :toot: This comic is so much fun to read and follow; I may not post very often, but this is one thread that I check every day. Big thanks to our translators for keeping the good times rolling, and of course to Daiisuke for making it happen in the first place!

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Whatever it is, I'll take 2

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Somebody please make a gangtag for the karaage boys because I'll gladly fly that flag

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Just be happy you haven't noticed the cameras yet, NEET

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Space Kablooey posted:

I posted it because that commentary also fits both timelines pretty well, since there are like 5 posts showing the new guys already for whatever reason

Hey! Those guys may be our new friends! Or they may be on-screen for 8 more panels and then disappear forever. I'm not really sure which it'll be yet, but it feels right to choose a side early.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

I am highly regretting appealing to the thread in favor of this edgy-teen-looking fool. Turns out, he may not be our new friend.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Looking like the consequences have finally arrived and I'm tentatively happy.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Happy New Year, NEET thread :unsmith:

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

CheeseThief posted:

Yeah what is with him lately?

Is he trying to put down everyone new in front of princess to beat down potential rivals?

For better or for worse, the man sure knows how to leave an impactful first impression

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

someone awful. posted:

The Daily Life Of A Certain NEET: thank you, thin-haired soldier

He deserves 3 hairs flying back onto his head for his service

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

AARD VARKMAN posted:

is this previous strip not her at the netcafe? Did the girls come back to it? I thought they were down at the station. I am confused

I guess maybe the woman i quoted just looks similar

Nah, check their shirts; one is wearing white and I think the lines indicate the other is wearing a darker shade.

As always, I could easily be wrong, but I'd bet they're different people.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Extremely relatable

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Revins posted:

One time in my early 20's I worked a retail job for a bit. Orientation was at this separate little hr facility place they had. Pretty much right at the start of it I needed the bathroom bad. I had drank a fair bit the night before and had some fast food earlier in the day. there were sounds and they were loud. The bathroom was right off of the room we were meeting in. At the time I hoped it didn't project outside too much but later someone else used the bathroom and I realized from the sounds of them flushing the toilet and washing their hands just how clearly you could hear everything going on in that bathroom. and I was mortified

luckily I was the only one getting hired at my store at the time so I didn't have to work with anyone who had borne witness

On one hand I guarantee that there isn't a single person on Earth who cares about that moment the same way that you do and it's just a fun memory.

On the other hand, LOL good job making GBS threads, dumbo

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Now that I've read the posts I can't unsee it. Still hope it's wrong.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

someone awful. posted:

he's gonna get banned, huh.

I have no idea, but I feel like backup monitor #1 oughta be sweating bullets right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

This guy is going places!

Place: Gamer Hell