Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
dad, please frigth back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Hahaha! Okay now kick him while he's on the ground! Get his money!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

yeah make a sandwich for your parents and then KILL THEM HAHAHA YESSSSS

edit - im enjoying the breakneck speeds of these updates but i'm worried about my current resting heart rate bc this thread might be too overstimulating for me, thanks.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Aug 3, 2019

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Mr. Steak is now Mr. (update) Streak

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

It's called what OP??

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

So is he going to unborn himself? Just return to zygotehood?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Mr. Steak posted:

lmao @ the guy who read a couple words of my OP, then felt the need to announce his disinterest to the whole thread, as if i made this for him.

but yay, new fan!

that's his gimmick. He goes into threads and says something stupid to the OP in hopes you will be mad at him. He is a master of puppets, so be careful.

Also NEET's parents must have been pretty hosed up in their own right, honestly. Their first and immediate response is to kill themselves.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Imo, everyone he meets should off themselves because they can't believe they share the same world with Tohru.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Such a little sociopath.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

For every minute OP does not update, I will sit in this one spot, unmoving save to piss and to poo poo.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

what strain are u buying?? What's the percentages on it?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I do have abandonment issues and that's why I abuse OP, not for the comic.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Dandywalken posted:

Ou est "le comique"?

ici

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Adding cylinders to the letter L is an important job, Tohru you assprick.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

yeah, please don't waste your hands on non-comic related endeavors, please. Don't worry about atrophy, you will be given a steroid injection into several key sites on your hand (palm, upper hand where there is no fat or much muscle so it loving hurts, knuckles and fingertips) every few hours.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

fufufu

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Do more crimes, get back in that jail.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

they paid him 5000 USD

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Mr. Steak posted:

where is he going to sleep though??? shouldnt your first concern after leaving prison homeless be securing a place to stay?

is he not going to climb a tree and build a crude, disposable creche to sleep in for the night like an orangutan? (this is a "life hack")

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Steak, the product isn't a translation of a pre-existing property. No. The product is smiles. People pay you for smiles. Who are you to take away people's smiles?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

double double toil and trouble
fire burn and cauldron bubble

making witches brew I am

there thats all of macbeth, it's over, you saw it. give us the NEET.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

It's called a haramaki you gaijins that don't know anything!!!! It is the only garment that I am currently wearing!!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I mean the story ended for the first time but it's like an abrupt bad ending and letting it stew is such a downer man. I guess we can use this time to reflect and meditate about suicide: its impact on individuals, families and society; Japan's cultural tolerance of suicide and the stigmatization of mental illness in all societies.

I'll start. Suicide. Don't do it unless you're a raper or a genocider or something bad like that.

...Yeah I'm going to very pretty pleasingly ask that you please translate one panel of alive Oda because you're responsible for killing my buzz and I want it back. With sugar on top.

edit- and we're living in serious buzz deficient times man

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Dec 11, 2019

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Thank you for making that update. Everyone focus your strength, ideas, thoughts and love to the newly-reborn Oda and Tohru. Creepy bastard men. Horrible men. I'm happy they're alive.

the best manga is dungeon meshi

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

lofi posted:

I'm really not an expert on Japanese culture, how is suicide viewed there? Is it more culturally acceptable?

I wrote earlier that Japan has a cultural tolerance for suicide, and I believe that to be a good fairly accurate description. The good news is that suicide is on the decline after a huge spike in the late 90s/early 00s but otherwise Japanese culture still seems to put a heavier emphasis on how others perceive you vs your own individuality.

All that said there is still a general sense that suicide, in some cases, is considered a morally responsible decision. It isn't even perceived as a mental health issue, more of a societal thing.

NEET NEET NEET NEETN EETN ENENEET

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

a reverse harem is when the sexy lady has a room full of clones of you and instead of making love to you and your clones she punches + kicks you.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Polka "Chubs" Dottz is in for a scare of his lifetime

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

its not hard to know which comic is which. if tohru is spiky it's part time and if he's greasy it's jail timeline

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Is your username pronounced sister make like the word make or do we do it the japanese way and say it like maKAY.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

That's totally what I was going for when I made that there post earlier. : ) Glad you guys are on my level! I am so smart!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

NEET never gave up

why have thou given up on NEET?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

simplefish posted:

Yup, I was continuing in the noble tradition of Samurai Pizza Cats

gently caress you but only because I have to sing the whole Samurai Pizza Cats song now. >: (

Will somebody please cue that boid?!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

hahhahahah real funny i forgot ot laugh

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

omg what if she kills killers? like she gets her jollies that way but when finds out he didn't really kill anyone she'll ghost him

manga and anime is SICK and DISGUSTING and you will go to HELL for reading it

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

What a funky Oda.

PEEYEW!!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

gently caress yeah I love The Bee Song

Bee-bee-bee-bee,
Bee-bee-bee-bee!
Bee-bee-bee-beep!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

But Misteru Steakuu-san the drawn version of the Cats gif is a labor of love and a gift from probably god and/or Jesus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

made me break out the water colors >: (

just because steak doesn't want us yelling!!!! the nerve!