Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this is too exciting. please give us at least another month of internal dialogue now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the op is impotent, unable to continue the story. Shame be upon him.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

The guards are just going to kill themselves after having to be around him for an extended period of time.

Or his cellmate. Possible explanation for Epstein? How far is Manhattan from Japan?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Hahahahaha gay baby jail God this comic rules

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
he's gonna be responsible and not waste it become a contributing member of society !!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Story-wise those PT panels actually almost fit pretty well as the next panels for the criminal arc.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Do people still read webcomics now adays? It feels like the most 2005 thing ever. I can't picture myself loading up PVP or something every day in TYOOL 2019.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
NEET is a good boy :)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I don't get it. The manga killed the manga man?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I linked the original comic to a Japanese friend of mine and now he keeps snapping me pictures of the food from the other path :mad:

Hurry up Mr. Steak!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ahahahahaha

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Mr. Steak posted:

(actually, i have to take a break for an hour or 2 because of... medical stuff. i'll definitely do this next page before, lets say 9:00pm est. but yeah, sorry)

i sent you the entire rest of the goal

give me neet

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Mr. Steak posted:

jeeeeZUS!

i will certainly do so! (but for the sake of my own health im not gonna do like 8 more pages in a single sitting). but woah

i have a stupid computer toucher job and make way more money than i deserve so i will gladly send it to someone providing me w/ entertainment

the rest goes in to local no-kill shelters i volunteer at

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
where is my neet?!??!?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

snackcakes posted:

Personally I think he was overwhelmed by TheAardvark's generosity and died of a heart attack.

This is all his fault.

maybe he took the "buy a cup of coffee" thing to heart and actually drank that many cups :stare:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
well I'm going to feel really bad when it turns out I caused an internet dude's drug overdose or whatever

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Glenn Quebec posted:

We should Patreon the new guy a lot of money to chagrine the op

all right where's my credit card

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
now there's two of you for me to tell to POST THE loving NEET ALREADY

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
double the NEET translators means double the disappointment :colbert:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
all right it's been too long. where's NEET translator number 3?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
bring on the legion of translators

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Somebody make a huge list of the rest of the pages and let them claim them and race

Imo

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
going on fiver and hiring another 30 neet translators to finally have some closure

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Mr. Steak posted:

simplefish was pretending

Thats a nono.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
op tell the op to post more neet, op

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

SniperWoreConverse posted:

If no new neet appears I will begin translations myself. You have twelve hours to comply.

Same. I assume we have equal (zero) Japanese skills.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
oh god NEET's going to discover gacha games

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

LookieLoo posted:

Wtf is wrong with her?

I don't know. I can't imagine feeling that way about NEET either.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I think we all truly appreciate the work both of you have done. I doubt there's a single person here that posted MORE NEET as a heckle, and at least for myself, it's just the thing to post in the thread when I don't really have a comment for the latest panels but want to support the thread/bump it/show excitement.

This thread would be much more awkward if we all posted thank you instead, but IMO you should both look at every MORE NEET post as a "thank you" because we wouldn't be posting it if we weren't glad for the posts before.

AARD VARKMAN fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Mar 16, 2020

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Irony.or.Death posted:

A person who wants that is too weak for NEET anyway

agreed. in fact I read every post in this thread right to left just to be truly immersed.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this girl is insane. She learns he was convicted of killing his parents, then doesn't even hear his version of events, and now she's in love (?)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
NEET run away, this girl actually DID kill her parents

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
No. Double NEET forever. let chaos reign

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
How old is Tohru now? Like 42~? I think a couple years have passed since prison now.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Tohru is going to walk back up to the room and find out that Mii has murdered both of those evil, wicked women.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I can't handle the suspense we have to know

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
she gonna kiss him

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
really hoping Minami interrupts him to tell him her somehow much more horrifying life story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Animated Nerd posted:

That is a fantastic MS-paint rendering of a hand! This artist has chops when they want to.

Absolutely. I tried parodying even the earliest panels of the comic and honestly it was hard as poo poo.