Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

onsetOutsider posted:

Comedy webcomic from Japan, where comic publishing is so crazy common that independent (unpublished) webcomics are generally extremely unique creatures, to say the least. Its vibe matches this site's pretty dang well, so I believe it fits here. Since it contains SUPER in depth and long winded analysis of real life issues (such as, the best way to murder someone and become a famous criminal), it's certainly not lacking for topics of discussion either.

The original updates 1+ panel per day so like, this is fine too as far as I'm concerned. Translated/edited by me. I'll post whenever I feel like it. Once a day minimum is the goal. Also one "panel" is here defined by the horizontal panel gutters.

If you read Japanese, please enjoy the original webcomic. You can find it by searching とあるニート

READ RIGHT TO LEFT

this isnt funny gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU