Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

I've unfortunately read up to episode 6 (it ends at 7) of this crap and can assure you it's a waste of a time. It's a waste of time to read it in the first place, let alone translate the drat thing. Translating it can't be even remotely efficient considering it's all done MSPaint.

Goons don't need any additional insight into how NEETs live, just open any E/N thread with a basement-dwelling 30-something retail or call center goon describing themselves as "smart but lazy," then take away the job.

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Nov 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

onsetOutsider posted:

Then depending on the path you choose, it becomes a completely different story

"Continue being a NEET" ends at vol 7 as far as I can tell.
http://paintmanga.web.fc2.com/original_manga/001neet/n07-1.htm

Then there's "get a part-time job" and "become a criminal" either of which I suppose could be truly thrilling but I'm not sticking around to find out.