Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
It's that time of year again where we complain that no one says Merry Christmas anymore even though everyone says Merry Christmas, all the loving time. First I'd like to welcome our newest ally in the war on Christmas, President Trump

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/11/28/18116736/trump-trade-war-tariffs-holiday-lights

quote:

Trump’s $200 billion in tariffs on imported Chinese products include new taxes on nearly all holiday lights sold in the United States, according to Americans for Free Trade, an advocacy group campaigning against the tariffs.

The vast majority of those little lights that many Americans string across their homes and Christmas trees during the holidays — about 85 percent — come from China. In September, the administration added a 10 percent tariff on holiday lights made in China, making them more expensive for stores like Target and Walmart to buy.

And I'm glad. My neighbor across the street has one of those giant light projections on the front of their house and it's reflecting into my bedroom window. Every night it looks like there's a drat cop car parked in front of my house all night that never turns off it's sirens.

Post here about how you, the brave men and women of CSPAM plan to fight on the front lines in The War on Christmas 2018.

full disclosure: I'm Jewish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

judeo-bolshevism strikes again

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I'm gonna drive to that one street in my city where all the residents have insane Christmas lights/displays and crank Slayer .

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I was there on the front lines when Obama declared a War on Christmas.

I remember turning to my best friend and asking him "Are we going to die out here?" He just stared off into the distance with a small grin on his face. I heard him mutter "Heh, thanks Obama."

I still remember every atrocity I committed. Every present I smashed, every Christmas tree I cut down. Most of all, every twinkling light bulb I shattered under my boot. I was just following orders. God help me, I was just a kid following orders.

When Santa appeared over the horizon we knew it was over. It was November of 2016, the writing was on the wall. And then Santa showed up. My friend became a pile of ash along with about 5000 of Obama's elite antifa supersoliders. I managed to hide behind an oversized advent calendar. I could hear Santa's laugh mixing with the screams of the dead and the disfigured. You've seen the photos, you know what happened. You know that Santa doesn't forgive.

Merry Christmas, we're saying it again.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

A Fancy Hat posted:

I remember turning to my best friend and asking him "Are we going to die out here?" He just stared off into the distance with a small grin on his face. I heard him mutter "Heh, thanks Obama."

I still remember every atrocity I committed. Every present I smashed, every Christmas tree I cut down. Most of all, every twinkling light bulb I shattered under my boot. I was just following orders. God help me, I was just a kid following orders.

When Santa appeared over the horizon we knew it was over. It was November of 2016, the writing was on the wall. And then Santa showed up. My friend became a pile of ash along with about 5000 of Obama's elite antifa supersoliders. I managed to hide behind an oversized advent calendar. I could hear Santa's laugh mixing with the screams of the dead and the disfigured. You've seen the photos, you know what happened. You know that Santa doesn't forgive.

He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the white beard. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Santa Claus.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

A Fancy Hat posted:

Thank you for your service

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwVpTYez82w

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I literally got a pre roll ad for that poo poo on YouTube today

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Taintrunner posted:

I literally got a pre roll ad for that poo poo on YouTube today

I got it three times in a row a day or two ago

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i will never celebrate christmas because its for idiots who believe in a SKY WIZARD HAHAHAHAAHAHHA moronss

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
im a christmas

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Top City Homo posted:

i will never celebrate christmas because its for idiots who believe in a SKY WIZARD HAHAHAHAAHAHHA moronss

a crude and incorrect slur for the patron saint of XBox

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
i go into a starbucks and when they ask for my name i say "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" then they have to call out "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" when it's ready

hahaha owned

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Dead Beef posted:

i go into a starbucks and when they ask for my name i say "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" then they have to call out "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" when it's ready

hahaha owned

ur a liberal oppressor of reilgious freedimon

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I smoked weed for the first time in a few years last week, and when I booked up youtube this video was the ad and it was loving hilarious

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
how much will lord soros pay us?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Suspicious posted:

how much will lord soros pay us?

you have to spin the dreidl to determine your pay scale in the war on christmas

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Dead Beef posted:

hahaha owned

I didn't have you pegged as a vicious misanthrope, Dead Beef

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I moved recently and everyone in this neighborhood does the full 9 yards for Christmas decorations. Lots of lights, inflatables all that garbage. At my old house no one on the entire block did poo poo except for maybe a wreath on the door at most.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I just had to call my bank with a routine question and when I was done the woman wished me a Merry Christmas.

they're really screwing us over here

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

I just had to call my bank with a routine question and when I was done the woman wished me a Merry Christmas.

they're really screwing us over here

did you thank her for her brave sacrifice?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Palm trees at Christmas eh?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

The Nastier Nate posted:

Palm trees at Christmas eh?

The birth of baby :gizz:us

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

hamtaro has issued a correction as of 04:51 on Dec 9, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icjh6wGUUfE

Question Friend
Aug 3, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
No matter what your feelings on Baby It's Cold Outside at least we can all agree that this version is funny https://chrispasin.bandcamp.com/track/baby-its-cold-outside

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Question Friend posted:

No matter what your feelings on Baby It's Cold Outside at least we can all agree that this version is funny https://chrispasin.bandcamp.com/track/baby-its-cold-outside

William Shatner sounds great

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

merrry christmas

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I love Christmas, the true war is that we have to work the week of Christmas

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

really queer Christmas posted:

I love Christmas, the true war is that we have to work the week of Christmas

endless war on customers

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

covid-19 was an elvish bioweapon that escaped from santa's secret military laboratory at the north pole

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
hey someone revived my thread.

i just wanna thank covid19 for doing more to combat Christmas then every liberal and atheist could ever hope to.

i didn't have to drive 5 hours to visit my wifes chud family this year, christmas decorations on my street are at an all time low and i didn't have to buy some useless tchotchkes for my co-workers cause we're all working from home and I never see them in person anymore

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
victory is in sight!

The Littlest Hobo
Dec 26, 2004

The war will finally be over by Christmas

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

The Nastier Nate posted:

And I'm glad. My neighbor across the street has one of those giant light projections on the front of their house and it's reflecting into my bedroom window. Every night it looks like there's a drat cop car parked in front of my house all night that never turns off it's sirens

This is terrorism, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvPRrIOa8Nw