Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
That Rizin fight just added another century to unbanning headstomps. That was deeply unpleasant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Spyke Carlyle is the worlds most tiredest man

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
he did it he really did it

https://twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/1466927924511227905

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

God I love Bellator. It's like watching someone button mash UFC4 lol

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Holy loving poo poo

https://streamwo.com/file/61aaef553c8c4

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

:saddowns:

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Sergio Pettis just ktfo'd Horiguchi with an awesome spinning backfist

Bellator continues to be what it is: consistently there

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

what a dumb sport

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

japanese MMA is forever cursed

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

poo poo man

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I lol'd as Pettis was getting his rear end beat, never let it go to the judges as Dana spouts.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Well hey that loving sucks

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

drat I'm glad he held back on that last hammer fist

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Why do Horiguchi losses piss me off more than those of other fighters I like?

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

That was a thing of beauty...

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

:qq:

https://twitter.com/hektic_one/status/1467200361773547525

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Dr.Radical posted:

Why do Horiguchi losses piss me off more than those of other fighters I like?

He's a bunch of underdog outliers in one: Legitimately very good without being an rear end in a top hat, released unfairly by the UFC despite being a top guy on a winning streak, JMMA to the core but still competitive, flyweight but still a knockout artist, b-leaguer but still visibly good enough to beat people in the a-leagues. It's hard not to want him to succeed.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Looking forward to watching Stamp add to her belt collection next year. Let's go, Stamp!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
we regret to inform you Rorse Facie is anti-mask

https://mobile.twitter.com/jakeshieldsajj/status/1469396265184075777

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Hypocrite. Without a mask how would Jake Shields eat his oats, or go to the store without seeing something behind him and getting spooked, sprinting into traffic?

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
Poor Jake. Thought of masks and died.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
The replies are very solidly pro science which seems off brand for MMA fans, but maybe his Twitter followers are mostly haters.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Rizin is starting in under 30 minutes

We got Tenshin vs Gomi, Shrek, and other fun stuff!

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

LobsterMobster posted:

Rizin is starting in under 30 minutes

We got Tenshin vs Gomi, Shrek, and other fun stuff!

i bought "session one", whatever that is. something tells me it's not the whole event but i won't be able to stay up long enough i don't think. going to make a plate of snacks and see how long i can hold the couch down.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

knuthgrush posted:

i bought "session one", whatever that is. something tells me it's not the whole event but i won't be able to stay up long enough i don't think. going to make a plate of snacks and see how long i can hold the couch down.

According to the Rizin twitter buying one session is supposed to get you all of them and it's just a weird web formatting thing, but it's Rizin, so who knows.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

CarlCX posted:

According to the Rizin twitter buying one session is supposed to get you all of them and it's just a weird web formatting thing, but it's Rizin, so who knows.

"The stream cannot be found"

I guess that's what session one means :(

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

knuthgrush posted:

"The stream cannot be found"

I guess that's what session one means :(

i had to refresh a few times, but i've got it now

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Intros have officially ended and a sick skateboard grind was done, the sendoff party for the b-league thread begins now

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Yep, I'm in now.

I Sig the black metal announcer screaming everybody's names.

I don't even care if there's English commentary at this point.

This poo poo is so over the top...

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

it's time for the fightchildren!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Soccer kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Holy poo poo..

Just got my $25 worth

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
God drat that was fun

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/FightsCameraPod/status/1476784792519667713

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Takizawa looks like he hasnt eaten in a month

Or worked out

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

love a one-night tourney

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

holding out for a hiro

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Second fight was kinda meh. Hope this one is rad

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

These folks going to a second fight are warriors for sure. They're taking a mess of damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

LobsterMobster posted:

holding out for a hiro

Hope you placed some bets on that holdout