Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
eminem walkouts never die, apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

These fights are regular, decently matched fights, which is somehow disappointing.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Suplex on top of the head made my brain hurt.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

CarlCX posted:

These fights are regular, decently matched fights, which is somehow disappointing.

I think maybe some of them are trying jot to get too rekt in case they gotta fight again tonight?

Been a mixed bag for me having not seen rizin before. Lotta highs and a Lotta mehs.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Hoping this youtubin' showboat lives up to his intro.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
good mid-show concert

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

My stream is getting jittery now :(

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
OH MY GOD

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Welp. This is the weirdest mma card I've ever seen. $24 well spent.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

A musical, a dance number and a screwjob, now we're talking

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

honorable mention fight of the year

referee incompetence of the year

comedy in mma of the year

this fight had it all

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

LobsterMobster posted:

honorable mention fight of the year

referee incompetence of the year

comedy in mma of the year

this fight had it all

Did the corner throw in the towel?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

kickbox time!

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Please kick Yam Man.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Well he got kicked in the yams.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

DICK KICKEM

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

skull to teeth, a classic technique

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

round 2 was wild as hell

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

I'm hoping for a win by dick kickem. Yam man is kinda cocky.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Bah, I want a rematch. Dick kickem will rise again!

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Alright young Chong Li. Bloodsport remake is looking alright.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/shiroobi/status/1476828973510578176

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

He needs to put them crocs into four low mode and get back in the dang ring. He'll figure it out.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

time for first intermission

eeeeep

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

I might be able to watch one more fight and then I'm gonna have to pass out. Way beyond my usual bedtime. I'll maybe watch the conclusions in the morning or catch them on YouTube later

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

And now I'm having the same issue again where the sit basically won't load. LiveNow is hot garbage. Keeps taking me back to the "buy event" page

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

knuthgrush posted:

And now I'm having the same issue again where the sit basically won't load. LiveNow is hot garbage. Keeps taking me back to the "buy event" page

Yeah, it hosed up hard when they switched to the second session. It's working now if you go to it but it's a pain in the rear end.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Good thing I could tune back in. Always wondered what it was like watching logs fight. These dudes are monsters.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

God drat shrek

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Japanese heavyweight is loving incredible.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Just ruined that arm

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Yeah arm busted for sure. Was that dude actually american fighting out of Japan? They said something about the united states while he was disrobing and flailing about on the ramp.

EDIT: indeed he was. Sherdog confirmed it for me. That's pretty cool, I bet he's having a lot of fun.

knuthgrush fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Dec 31, 2021

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

let's go hamasaki!

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Well I gotta sleep. Can't make it through the last five fights. Hopefully I can watch them when I wake up.

Rizin was pretty rad. I'll buy the next event for sure.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

what's the time? RENA time

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
drat. Tenshin’s not great at boxing. Still think Takeru vs Tenshin will be amazing tho

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

MY SADMAN DID IT :unsmith:

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Dr.Radical posted:

drat. Tenshin’s not great at boxing. Still think Takeru vs Tenshin will be amazing tho

I think tak would thump him. He’s bigger and more skilled and doesn’t look like a goofball

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Gonna have to figure out if I can watch session 3 now. Will give it a try later today. If it was anything like the first 10 matches, it'll be great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Farewell for now, B-league thread. One day, god willing, we will rebirth you. First edition of the conjoined thread is live.