Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!

X-O posted:

I just finished E9 and I’m not sure I can watch E10.

It's amazing. Watch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

It makes even more sense with her knowing that the police officer medic has no team left and was just questioning what the hell you even do once you have no team left. So she could be reasonably sure her team would still have a medic even if she made sure a dangerous tool was permanently erased by killing herself.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Fried Watermelon posted:

Did they kill off that other AI that got self aware from the nano bots?

Or did it merge with The Director?

Would be cool if it became a second Director

It was offered its own hosted domain free from the director's direct control but under its protection in the future to grow and mature, as atonement and apology from the Director for accidentally making it in the first place.