Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

bird food bathtub posted:

And take note of the date, 2008. It's gotten a WHOLE FUCKLOAD worse.

This exact graphic is what changed me from "we need to fix our immigration laws but people shouldn't illegally immigrate anyway" to "open borders yesterday".

Also note this is from, of all places, the notorious Libertarian rag Reason Magazine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I know it's not a rational thought, so I don't plan on really commenting on it in the course of a discussion, but even the image of putting numbers on immigrants' forearms conjures up something so visceral in me I'm loving beyond myself

Yeah, I know. I just started screaming out loud when I saw it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I wanna marry this lady.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

bob dobbs is dead posted:

pot to keep you awake?

wait what

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Anyone wanna guess which rancid bucket of poo poo and taint hair is going to be Der Hair Furor's new Chief of Staff?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

orange juche posted:

Nick Ayers most likely.

somehow I've never heard of this Hoover-from-Animal House-lookalike motherfucker before

he's like the most College Republican who ever College Republicaned

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

not caring here posted:

It'd be cool to see a proper defection in all of this mess

If I was in her situation I'd be begging to get into Witness Protection.

I wonder what the straw that broke the tradecraft's back was. I'm thinking Putin ganking the FSB's boss dude last month did it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FAUXTON posted:

She is probably absolutely convinced she can pull this off and will likely be leaving scratch marks on the door of 10 Downing as she's forcibly dragged out.

Also caving to pressure and having a second referendum will split the Tory voter base because lots of them are dumb racist old fucks.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Jim Varney was too beautiful for this world

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Deathy McDeath posted:

gently caress

gently caress

gently caress

edit: FUUUUUUUUUUCK

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Given Hair Furor's record so far, I wouldn't trust him to withdrawal a Snickers bar from a vending machine, let alone America from Afghanistan and Syria.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Shitter's full

I don't like the White House's new name.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm dead. This killed me and I have died.

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1076170278315720704

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
How is reality so goddamned broken that Noam loving Chomsky is arguing for more US intervention in the Middle East?

Oh, right, TRUMP

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

bird food bathtub posted:

The simulation is breaking down, we're just living through the universal version of pressing ctrl-alt-delete and trying to hit 'restart' before God gets pissed off and pulls the plug.

Next time I'm definitely telling that girl from fourth grade who liked me that yes, I actually thought she was cute.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Casimir Radon posted:

He's more of an Aguirre than a Fitzcarraldo. I kind of predicted that this whole thing would end like that. Floating aimlessly on a raft overrun by monkeys, having gotten everyone else killed. and ranting about how he's going to knock up his daughter and form the purest dynasty ever.

I made this exact joke in one of the pre-election threads, right down to linking the end of that drat movie.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Trump should pray that he be remembered as fondly as Hoover.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Seriously Trump is still only the second-worst president but that's only because it's a lot of work to beat what the worst president got up to.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Flikken posted:

Ok, you piqued my interest, who?

The man who fiddled with the Supreme Court in a way that makes Kavanaugh look minor and who let traitors waltz into Army and Navy bases and arm themselves with federal property that they used to kill thousands American soldiers so they could keep their fellow human beings enslaved.

Stand up, James Buchanan, you doughfaced sack of poo poo.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Dec 22, 2018

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

As Nero Danced posted:

It warms my cold shriveled heart to be reminded that Trump is so bad that he sucks at being the worst.

Yeah, that's how I look at it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BigDave posted:

Both Carter and Bush would have made great 20 year Congressmen, but made crappy presidents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Bernie/Tammy 2020.