Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He's the only one that's managed to win a war it past 80 years, so there's that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It might take a while to get to them, maybe they should be tattooed on?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

BigDave posted:

Maybe we need to form a alternative gun group, the American Firearm Association or something.

Be gay do crimes shoot guns

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

As Nero Danced posted:

Same here. And when a woman reporter pointed out that he just sounded like a boring date, his accuser attacked that reporter's appearance instead of substantiating her accusations.

And then everyone went "It's not that Aziz isn't a pushy lay, it's just that everyone's used to pushy lays"

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Well you've got til December 17th, get beatin'

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Erghh posted:

I've done far more lurking than posting but here have this

18 inches for freedom :devil:

Woulda preferred Baphomet, but that's pretty good

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Not Dinar, invest in bitcoin! They just had their black friday sale, now it can only go up uP UP

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Vasudus posted:

my dudes that captain has what looks like one of those 1-point detachable slings

it has a quick release out of frame that turns it into a 2-point sling

i mean it's dumb as poo poo to use on a goddamn musket since it's so heavy, but they're not resting their rifle on their ammo pouches

Is it? It looks like the issued sling to me, he just has it slung upside-down.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

mods changed my name posted:

i feel like that isn't even the first time

Pretty sure that image is a year old.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Midterms, about a month ago. I wonder how long it'll take pot shops to start opening up.

Edit: Oh, not for another year, but you can grow 12 plants right now :weed:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

:ironicat:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm the bag full of stems

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Woof Blitzer posted:

That game pwns because you can only play as the army, never the terrorists since the game reskins each team automagically.

I actually played that game quite a bit before joining the army. They later added SF and Ranger missions, and to play as medic or sniper you had to do a training level to 'qualify' on them. Also your weapon would jam like every 20,000 rounds or something and you'd have to hit the SPORTS key.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ded posted:

Americas Army was loving great.

turn audio off ugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiaGXeA6zjk

the m203 in the right hands made life loving hell

Oh hell yeah, I think I learned the perfect spot/angle to hit near spawn on bridge :getin:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

psydude posted:

America's Army was great until version 3 when they completely redid the game and ruined it. To this day, it's the best-made piece of government-produced software that I've used.

Is that when they added Strykers that couldn't move anywhere? That's about when I stopped playing the game.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

dscruffy1 posted:

The only reason Chris Christie would be considered for it publicly is just so Trumpy can dump on him again by not picking him. Again.

Fuckin love Fat Reek getting dunked on over and over

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

This is actually a pretty common conservative belief they just don’t always say it out loud.

If you scratch beneath the surface just a little bit, conservatives out themselves as fash.

At least one facebook group idiot lamented giving voting rights to people that don't own land after Washington passed new gun laws during the midterms. Everyone else just wanted to split the state along the Cascades :mmmhmm:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

A Bad Poster posted:

Nope, it's all moon dirt once you cross the Cascades until you hit the Idaho border and the Rockies.

They manage to grow all the hops, corn and apples out that way too(and onions that I still haven't eaten)

But since that'll all be farmed by 12 dudes and 500 robots in ten years, gently caress em

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Waroduce posted:

My favorite part if this is the guy w the shield strafing in front of the entire u it crossing all their firing lanes

Typical loving montagne main :rolleyes:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
"I was born to hate poor people, mom, you can't change that!"

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

EBB posted:

Trump is forcing people to go to Vietnam :thunk:

:eyepop:

The Nixon parallel continues

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Trump hasn't tweeted for 10 hours, dude's shook

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I’m sure there’s tons of depots capable of servicing an armored vehicle in Ada County, Idaho, and that even the routine maintenance costs won’t bankrupt the county, no siree.

I'm sure Boise, a city of less than a quarter million, really needs the first armored medevac vehicle in the country

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Vasudus posted:

chaos timeline challenge:

name five major events that occurred this year without using the internet to cheat

lightning round challenge:

name five major events that occurred last year without using the internet to cheat

final challenge:

name one mass shooting from this year and last year

without cheating:

Bitcoin Crashes to $3200, Manafort manafucked, Cohen to prison, James Wohl in babby's first libel campaign, Stan Lee got snapped(jesus these all happened in only the past 3 months didn't they)

Bitcoin is $19,000, no one went to donnie's big inauguration party but they were all actually lying about it because it was the bigliest, That muslim ban went through two or three drafts before being stopped then started again I think? Big Dick Strats got a seal killed in Yemen, and two seals killed a green beret

A white guy shot up a synagogue, a white guy shot up a black church

what do I win?Nothing because Dylann Roof was in 2016 :negative:

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Dec 13, 2018

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, same. I was thinking about 2017 big events and was shocked that it's been less than 2 years of :chaostrump:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

beat me to it

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ted Cruz beard update:

It actually doesn't suck unlike the rest of him

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You guys been to airborne? Every time they teach you a new part of falling out of an airplane, they slap their thigh and stomp a boot every time they turn 90* like some India/Pakistan border guard, it's dumb as poo poo

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I just follow the investment pyramid and do things the smart way

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Lock him up! Lock him up!

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

facialimpediment posted:

WHAT THE FLYING gently caress

https://twitter.com/awprokop/status/1075073607972335616?s=19

Edit: break for 20 minutes in the courtroom, loooool

lol loving with him hard, which means zero jail time

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
From what I can tell about judges, they love being vindictive little cunts, especially when they feel like the sentence they have to give someone is way less than what they deserve.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

These season 2 cliffhangers are BULLSHIT

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Late to the muskway chat but I didn't know dahir insaat rebranded as the boring company

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e19Z_i1bR0w

Beep beep just gonna step on over this major accident

Also lol

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm watching Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 11/9 while wrapping up Christmas gifts (what a great idea that was), and while I have half an hour to go on this, I'm currently in the the optimist's equivalent of emotional destitution. I fully assume this thing to be shared and boosted on social media in the upcoming primaries, and probably serve as the same ambassador to US politics that "Bowling for Columbine" was to Europe back in the day despite not seeing commercial success.

I'm all for a revolution and all, but this is such loving ridiculous Michael Mooring that it hurts.

My "favorite" quote thus far is this:

What a great defeat of the "you're only making Hitler-comparisons" counter.

Followed immediately by a 10-minute "Trump is actually Hitler" comparison.

Michael Moore can go gently caress himself.

I forgot that even came out. Michael Moore is just a left-wing version of Bill O'Reilly, he just needs to gently caress off back to northern Michigan and stop making garbage.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
But didn't you know you can just walk into a bank and get a gun for free???*

*after the typical background check, and you usually have to wait a couple days for delivery and Moore asked for that rifle to be ready, but he left all those details out for some strange reason

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Trump...good?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
E: oh you fucker ^^^

Donnie announced on Twitter that Mattis is retiring in February

Been nice knowing you all :toot:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007