Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
Gonna be interesting seeing a former president thrash his way to the grave on Twitter instead of quietly building houses for humanity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

LingcodKilla posted:

Still can't handle our president dropping cutesy nicknames for everyone he doesn't like. The suspended most powerful politician in world. Reduced to 2nd grade level insults.

The office is being pulled down, but Donald is peaking

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

He's a piece of poo poo and his motives are almost certainly too.

Probably posted here before, but Devin Nunez (CA congressman) and his family are likely in the same boat. Article is kind of nuts:

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a23471864/devin-nunes-family-farm-iowa-california/

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
All-caps grandpa is a great username

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
Dude is pretty old and can't be in great health. Burning as many bridges as possible and being left surrounded by the worst of the grifters and a token Secret Service detail in a gradually flooding Florida villa is fine with me. I'd like to see his criminal children and younger associates go to jail, though.

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
It's pretty low on the list of "poo poo that's wrong with the country" but personally I'd like to see tolls on primary interstate facilities (bridges and tunnels included) to go away forever. Tolls are an extreme pain in the rear end and don't encourage the best kinds of development or commuter travel. I also want major restrictions / caps on corporations being able to own/collect tolls on transportation and utility infrastructure.

Correct me if I'm way off base here, it just seems like there's extremely shady poo poo going on with Public Private Partnerships where I live in VA. For example, the state being contractually bound to not expand bridges/travel lanes on I-95 without writing the express lane tolling company a check for "lost revenue". It's nuts.

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

Jaguars! posted:

If we're talking constitutional amendments how about one that stops you electing senile leaders of the free world

Age discrimination is terrible and wrong (unless you are a qualified young person competing for a promotion)

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

Beside the point, but anyone who tries to make fun of me because I can't putt in TYOOL 2018 is getting shoved in a locker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
Quiznos is fine if you are hung over and want a giant sandwich with ranch and fake guacamole squirted all over it. Wherever that lands on the scale for you, that's where Quiznos belongs. Airports, strip mall hell, truck stops, etc.