Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Hexyflexy posted:

From the very little I've heard in the public domain about the airforce SBIRS satellites and their coverage, I think it's less likely you can't see the thing, you probably can - it's that one of those things launching looks like any small missile / aircraft launching in infra red, so gleaning any data about whether some source the system sees is something truly nasty is impossible.

Until you see it streaking over Germany at 5000mph. Can't think how you'd get around that.

Now we just need the stompy mech to launch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

New Avengers movie looking good.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

psydude posted:

They're considered "essential" so they get paid regardless.

I don't think so. Essentials have to come in and are first in line to be paid if we're compensated but they're working for free until Congress pays them.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

sharknado slashfic posted:

How the gently caress do you get meningitis and the swine flu at the same time

Sucking off Trump staffers in the bathroom at the Wharf exposes you to some gnarly microbes.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Vasudus posted:

There are three Subways at work. I've started eating there after not having it for the last uh...10 years? 12?

Didn't realize you were into self abuse like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

hobbesmaster posted:

I think most quiznos I've seen are in airports, train stations or malls.

They're kinda like sbarro then, though quiznos is actually ok if overpriced whereas sbarro is garbage.

They used to have more sites in strip malls and similar but closed most of them in their bankruptcy a few years ago.