Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me
What happened next in that picture?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

Fallom posted:

But let’s set aside our grievances at the Bush family and the forever war they started that continues to kill our friends

NEVER!!!!

dubya guaranteed I'll never vote for a republican as long as I live.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

BaconAndBullets posted:

The biggest shocker I've dealt with is counterintelligence people who support Donnie doing cheetah flips trying to explain how colluding with Russian actors isn't all that bad. Our job is to literally detect, identify, exploit, and neutralize foreign collection, sabotage, and influence operations against the US government. Also these people thinking that it was so offensive that a FISA warrant was put on multiple people in Donnie's sphere, despite those requiring a lot of levels of approval and an unbelievably high level of proof the individual is an agent of a foreign power.

Yo, same, I'm a former 97b. I literally get a rage tick in my forehead thinking about this crap.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

DownByTheWooter posted:

some poo poo one of my navy buddies copy-pasted to his fb. I dunno either, dude I am just posting here so I don't fb-post a massive bullet-pointed list of variations on what the gently caress are you talking about

it's racking up a lot of likes, no comments

lol i have to get rid of my social media

lol

Tell him as someone paid with tax dollars with tax payer wants his lazy was to get off social media and do the job hes being paid to do.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

I grew up in newts district. Once I went to an event and stuck out my hand to shake his and he passed over me.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

Wow yall, really?

DON'T KILL PRISONERS.

How loving hard is this?!

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

"Legit" based on some local guy's identification? Afghan tribal chiefs have spent the last couple decades making up flimsy excuses to get their enemies droned.

This poo poo right here yall.

Maybe the dude actually was a Taliban bomb maker who was gonna kill the tribal chief.

It's just as likely it was the tribal chief wantin that dude killed for some reason, why not get the Americans to do it?

Who knows what actually happened.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

You forgot the best part, congress took and is currently on a six day weekend.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

My high school had a computer coding class, I was so excited to sign up for it, but then I got there and it was a class to learn microsoft works.

I got yelled at for accidentally taking the diskette I got issued home with me on the first day.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

aphid_licker posted:

Are these the ominous "14 words" I keep hearing about?

Considering its 13 words, I'm guessing "no".

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

Steezo posted:

The time to shoot him then, would have been when he was caught making or planting a bomb. Not after he's in custody, and certainly not on the uncorroborated word of a likely axe grinding local.

Thiiiiiis.

Also, jfc, were hanging out the Kurds to dry. Again.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

Knives Amilli posted:

"gently caress raising money for fellow wounded veterans, what we really need is a wall to keep those filthy mexicans out!"

https://twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/1075487171174379531

This makes me so loving angry.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

I work when I really shouldn't be. I've got ptsd from Iraq that gets bad, and sometimes REALLY bad, when I'm driving.

But this godamn state has lovely public trans and one of my jobs (yes, multiple) I need to bring my own equipment.

I make too much for any kind of assistance. My wife skipped open registration because even the cheapest plan is financially out of reach, and lolololol at actually even being able to afford a doctor.

I broke myself for this country and they throw me under the loving bus.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

Is....is that actually his Twitter account?

It looks like like it, but I think 2018 has broken my hold on reality

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

Internet Wizard posted:

Nah ت is the English T sound. ط is velarized and has a distinct sound. You can make yourself understood if you say it the same but it mark you as a non-native with a lazy accent most places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

Lol, AOCs policies would help those poor rural folk, if they could get over themselves.